Why is NGF KOF2K for sale here?

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
I just saw in Shawn's online store that he's getting 6 copies of the NGF KOF2K cart? What the hell is going on here? I thought that Shawn had major problems dealing with NGF and wasn't going to buy from them anymore? And there also seem to be unresolved questions about the legitimacy of this cartridge?

Here's a link to the store. Its under coming soon section, 6 copies of the tainted KOF2K "English" cart:
http://www.neo-geo.com/snk/store.html

This doesn't make sense at all. Why sell that tainted cart here, it legitimizes an operation that no one cares to deal with . . .
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
Originally posted by chimpmeister:
I just saw in Shawn's online store that he's getting 6 copies of the NGF KOF2K cart? What the hell is going on here? I thought that Shawn had major problems dealing with NGF and wasn't going to buy from them anymore? And there also seem to be unresolved questions about the legitimacy of this cartridge?

Here's a link to the store. Its under coming soon section, 6 copies of the tainted KOF2K "English" cart:
http://www.neo-geo.com/snk/store.html

This doesn't make sense at all. Why sell that tainted cart here, it legitimizes an operation that no one cares to deal with . . .
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Give it some thought, Chimp. Why do you think Shawn is selling the cart?
biggrin.gif

------------------
terry1.gif

NeoLord
Neo-News and much more!
neonews.cjb.net

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
Chimpmeister, I can see your point. I also heard from Shawn on the chat room a while back, stating that he wouldn't buy NGF's 2000 KOF cart. But, Personally, I really don't see a problem. It's their business. And, everyone has the right to change their minds. Maybe he got a good deal. Hmm. I guess there are still buyers out there (maybe Europe
smile.gif
)...

------------------
ffmw_terry.gif

"Come on, get serious!"

[This message has been edited by Master Terry Bogard (edited January 21, 2001).]

S

Silent_Scope

chimpmeister, that's life. Just take easy, make yourself a good coffee, take a good shower before going to bed and have a nice wet dream. I don't care about NGF anymore. Just take it easy

Robi15

20 Year Member
Originally posted by Master Terry Bogard:
Chimpmeister, I can see your point. I also heard from Shawn on the chat room a while back, stating that he wouldn't buy NGF's 2000 KOF cart. But, Personally, I really don't see a problem. It's their business. And, everyone has the right to change their minds. Maybe he got a good deal. Hmm. I guess there are still buyers out there (maybe Europe
smile.gif
)...

Hey, what's this about europeans!
corkysm67.gif
But I see you'r point.
corkysm64.gif
There are still many Neo buyers out there that do not know this forum and even NGF. But hey, that's why we are here for. To learn the newbies.
corkysm48.gif
Maybe Shawn got a good deal, yes. Lets hope that the NGF will not burn him this time.

------------------
NEOBIOS.gif

MVS all the way!

LastResort

King's Dry Cleaner
Maybe Shawn got 3 KOF 2K carts for a grand?

hehehe
sorry couldn't help it

LastResort

rstreck

Armored Scrum Object
I have to agree with Chimpmeister that this game should not be sold here. However, it is Shawn's site and he can make his own choices on how to run it. I have a great deal of respect for him for building up this site into something special.

Ryan