IGS PGM EMAILED ME- re: DEMON FRONT ORDER

neogeoholic

Crazed MVS Addict
Hey everyone, I just received an email form IGS:

"Nice to have you message and your suggestion.

Re: DEMON FRONT
For new game, we will have agent to sell in USA. So, right the agent has been
made sure, I will inform you.

Very Truly Yours,
Nicole Kao"

I wonder who this new USA agent will be? and I wonder is this means that they will have an official distributor here in the United States so we won't have to do the telegraphic transfer crap..

Lastly, if any of you email igs please offer them your suggestions on which type of games to make in the future. Last year, I actually emailed them and suggested that they make a game like metal slug. I am assuming that they have received similar emails or just realized metal slug's popularity.
I hope some of you could add along suggestions with your orders because your wish may be granted. In my last email I suggested that they make a side scroller shooting game like Blazing Star on the neo geo.

NRUVA..sorry I didn't get on last night!!! I was at my girlfriend's house last night so I didn't have the DEMON FRONT vids to transfer to you. I'll see you online later and I'll get these to you asap so I can have my friend host them.

Shou-sama

Armored Scrum,
Andamiro did some location testing and distribution of Martial Masters, Do Don Pachi II and Knights of Valour 2 last year so I would assume they would also distro Demon Front.

T

TRIEUMINATOR

Originally posted by neogeoholic:
[QB]Hey everyone, I just received an email form IGS:

"Nice to have you message and your suggestion.

Re: DEMON FRONT
For new game, we will have agent to sell in USA. So, right the agent has been
made sure, I will inform you.

Very Truly Yours,
Nicole Kao"

I wonder who this new USA agent will be? and I wonder is this means that they will have an official distributor here in the United States so we won't have to do the telegraphic transfer crap..

Lastly, if any of you email igs please offer them your suggestions on which type of games to make in the future. Last year, I actually emailed them and suggested that they make a game like metal slug. I am assuming that they have received similar emails or just realized metal slug's popularity.
I hope some of you could add along suggestions with your orders because your wish may be granted. In my last email I suggested that they make a side scroller shooting game like Blazing Star on the neo geo.

[QB]<hr></blockquote>

Call me crazy, but my wild guess is that Apple Photo Systems is their new agent.

It's a guess folks, so don't jump to conclusions. It's an "educated" one though. It's going to be a VERY interesting year.

Mike

Bead Banger
Dude...I'm just going to call you from now on

[ May 03, 2002: Message edited by: Mike ]</p>

Robert

20 Year Member
Hey guys, and what about crystal system?
IGS won't make neo geo games,but it's not sure with brezza.

Mike

Bead Banger
You will see games from MVS developers on the Crystal system....soon

Metal-Geo

Armored Scrum Object
Originally posted by Mike:
<strong>You will see games from MVS developers on the Crystal system....soon</strong><hr></blockquote>

REALLY!!!???

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
<strong>You will see games from MVS developers on the Crystal system....soon</strong><hr></blockquote>

Judging from what I have seen, I hope not. if they stop the half assed rendering crap, it might be worth a go.

Capcommie

n00b
<strong>You will see games from MVS developers on the Crystal system....soon</strong><hr></blockquote>Could you be a little more specific? Maybe just one developer/title?

Mike

Bead Banger
We all aleady know of one = Evoga

The developers of Rage of the Dragons are full feldged supporters of the crystal system.

Brezzasoft (of course)