Vote for METAL SLUG 3 for best action/shooter 2000 now!!!

HAOHMARU

New Challenger
Vote for Metal Slug 3 as the best action/shooter for 2000 at the Gaming-Age website. Get in there and show your love for SNK and the Metal Slug series. You don't have to vote for anything else...just cast your vote for the one that deserves this title: Metal Slug 3!!!
http://cgi.gaming-age.com/gaming/vote/vote.cgi?action=results&topic=5

I put MS3 as a write in ballot vote, right before they closed that option off. I was lucky to get it on the board. Those other games on there don't deserve this title...you know it and I know it.

There is a lot of NeoGeo/SNK fans at the GA msg board too...you would be suprised how many discussions go on over there about Samurai Shodown, KOF, Last Blade ect. ect.

Well, what are you waiting for...get in there and vote
smile.gif

------------------
"The secret is simply to simplify." - Bruce Lee

www.shodown.net

[This message has been edited by HAOHMARU (edited January 19, 2001).]

rstreck

Armored Scrum Object
I voted. MS3 is soundly in first place. It is curently 9 votes ahead of Cannon Spike, the current second place holder.

Ryan

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
MS 3 is probably the best shooter I have played recently. It certantly got my vote.

------------------
ffmw_terry.gif

"Come on, get serious!"

S

Silent_Scope

Even though I've never had any chance to play MS 3 but I truely believe it's the best action/shooter game (from previous series and I can tell).
Cannon Spike and Raystorm both got the second place in my vote. GigaWing? No way...no way.

HAOHMARU

New Challenger
The more votes the better. MS3 came from behind too, because when I wrote it in there were about 50 people who already voted at the time. Cannon Spike had about 18 votes right off the bat...MS3 took it over within a couple of hours and has been in the lead ever since.

I think it might be open until this Friday...hopefully it will win. I am pretty sure that GA will do a write up about the readers voting and compare it to their own, so look for a nice little story about Metal Slug 3 come next week.

------------------
"The secret is simply to simplify." - Bruce Lee

www.shodown.net

PrOzErG

Sacrifice is pleasure, , ,
MS3 GOT MY VOTE !!!!!!

------------------
kof97_ryujinyamazakilaff.gif

YOU DONT LIKE ME? "THEN FUCK OFF"

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
tje_jamearlsnake.gif

Well, I just went and voted across the board and noticed something interesting. DreamCast games are kicking ass in a good eighty-five per cent of the categories. Maybe there is hope yet for gaming
system_segalogo.gif
, that there are still people out there that realise the value of a well-made game over hype about a system that cannot be fulfilled.

-BioMotor_Unitron

sor2_axelrpunch.gif

[This message has been edited by BioMotor_Unitron (edited January 21, 2001).]

RyoGeo

Global Moderator, Voice of Reason, Member #13
I cast my vote for MS3. Odd that the write in is now ahead and going away as well. I think that because Neo titles get such crappy coverage, people forget about them. Then, when someone sparks their memory, there is the realization that,"Hey, that's right! MS3 totally kicked over ANYTHING else last year!" It will be great to see it win!

------------------
kof96_ryostance.gif
-RyoGeo

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
I voted . . . Metal Slug 3 all the way!!!

Now if only Aruze/SNK would port Metal Slug 3 over to the DC, or at least allow another company to do so . . . would be awesome!!

And I voted for Test Drive LeMans (DC) over RRV (POS2), no comparison!! (San Francisco Rush 2049 is much better, too!!).
biggrin.gif

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
I voted for Metal Slug 3, altrough Ive never played it
biggrin.gif

Cho

kyo3.jpg

Bad Mofo

Neo Geo Cup '98
Chohan, how many games do you have for the Neo? Nice to see other Dutch people postin g on this forum!

Verbatum

Rugal's Panther
Metal Slug 3 most definatly has my vote. It is perhaps one of the finest platformers ever to grace a game system. I rank it up there with Dracula X on PC-Engine. MS3 is beyond words!

------------------
"The un-examined life, is a life not worth living"