Anyone have any dealings with:

B

Bobak!

The eBay seller known as:

amdg-amusements

Some of his auctions (primarily on Neo MVS stuff) are private. Then again, some of his auctions don't. He says he has a warrenty.
I was wondering if anyone has dealt with him as I'm interested in one of his items (otherwise I'd skip that kind of auction).

Bobak!

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Heu Bombak,
This has nothing to do with your question... sorry, but I saw you are from Los Angeles as well, where are you at? Email me sometime, maybe we can meet up for a nice Neo brawl our something
smile.gif

-Nick

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
I actually bought a 1 slot from them mid last year, directly from their web site. The do have a warranty (not sure for how long), luckly I never have had to use it. I also bought a few MVS's from them. The only thing I had a problem with is that they put this damn sticker on everything (warranty issue), and if I remember correctly, they didnt know exactly what they had in stock. I was on hold for quite a while waiting for them to respond. I had to call back numerous times to finalize the order. They werent too bad, my neo stuff was in pretty good condition. I'd buy from them again if their prices werent so high.

N-T-M

B

Bobak!

THanks for the feedback on the seller, NeoTurfMasta!

I'll try and email you, nruva. My email is BobakUSC@yahoo.com. I'm one of those rare folks that actually live in downtown LA.