Will Arcade Give NEO.GEO.COM Discount?

windtek

n00b
Has there been any response from Arcade on giving NEO.GEO.COM members a discount on there converter?

S

Silent_Scope

Yeah, discount is that you don't need to buy those converted carts from NGF anymore.

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

THE DISCOUNT WILL BE THIS!!! NO NGF AND NO 6TH GRADE IDIOTS.......SAMHAIN

------------------
SAMHAINBANNA.gif

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
Originally posted by DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL:
THE DISCOUNT WILL BE THIS!!! NO NGF AND NO 6TH GRADE IDIOTS.......SAMHAIN

LOL Right on, DSD! The childish postings and unregistered yahoos who like to spew
obscenities will be a thing of the past!

------------------
terry1.gif

NeoLord
Neo-News and much more!
neonews.cjb.net

[This message has been edited by NeoLord (edited January 19, 2001).]

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
Anything that allows me to get a game like Breakers for a price comparable to a new imported DC title is worth the investment. The adaptor costs $399, but SO many good MVS titles are in the $50-$125 range anyhow... so it makes up for the difference QUICKLY!

I'm certainly getting one... as soon as I finish booking my trip to Miami for the Winter Music Conference this year...
smile.gif

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
Yeah, it would be nice, but there is no real need of a discount. And I don't see its price going down. As VinylBoy said, $399 is quite a good deal. And sometime along the road, the converter may not go down in value, but instead go up, who knows? So, if you want it but are holding out--to get this converter cheaper--it would be best to pick up one right now, instead.

------------------
ffmw_terry.gif

"Come on, get serious!"

[This message has been edited by Master Terry Bogard (edited January 19, 2001).]

windtek

n00b
Thanks for all of your replies...I was asking maybe thinking they would be cheaper by the dozen...I do think from what I have seen and read that the apdapter is a good product and not a bad deal. Guess I will just go ahead and order one....