Has anyone playinged twinkle star bright?

RockClown

n00b
If So, I would like to challenge you
smile.gif
. I am from Texas and got addicted to twinkle star bright.

For a side to side shooter/puzzle type of game, it is really addicting. I mean come on, I usually get bored of games quick, and something keeps drawing me back to that game...

I does not matter who I pick to beat you. If you wish to challenge me, you will have to find me. I play at the Animation town store in North east Mall in North Richland Hills. You will see me there every once in awhile because I work in the mall.

So Come ye all that shall think that they shall bring me down~! (ask the store owner there, I kick his butt all the time)

Disclaimer: Just something to get your blood boiling, do not intending on saying I am the best till I play the best.

------------------

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
THATS SPRITES, RONALD MCDONALD.

------------------
To Geese Howard, my little cream puff.

Your sliminess and greed has been a source of great enjoyment for me these past years but, alas, your end has come. We are all surfing on a new wave of evil.
Unfortuneatly for you, my friend, the wave is here, and you have no board.

Auf Wiedersehen, Meine Klein Sucker,
WOLFGANG KRAUZER

DDRClown

New Challenger
Twinkle Star Sprites is the Kurrent Kraze of da Klownz. Rock is a bad ass, hopefully we get to show off are skillz at the tourney.

The-Bus

n00b
Twinkle Star Sprites isn't bad... Only because I get to use this dude:

tss.gif

Oh yeah!!

------------------
Small potatoes make the steak look bigger.

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
I picked up the import DreamCast version. Very fun game. Too bad there is no online multiplayer. I want to get an MVS copy now.

------------------
-BioMotor_Unitron
"Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto!"

G

Gojira

That game came out on the DC?! When? Man, I missed that completely.

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
Import only, no domestic release. Runs about $40.00 to $45.00 or so for a new import copy, last time I checked.

------------------
-BioMotor_Unitron
"Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto!"

PrOzErG

Sacrifice is pleasure, , ,
Yes I played it many time's great game !I will probably make a review for it this week !!

------------------
kofKAnimated2.gif

"Dont play with Fire !!"

D

DigiPunk

Despite the FrOoTiE name, it is an AWESOME game... Just leave your masculinity at the door when you play it.

I have never seen it for purchase for DC, but I do have a *shudder* burn of it.

I had to guys, sorry.. I'm usually anti-burns, but I can't bring myself to pay money for a game that is called "Twinkle Star Sprites" My fragile masculinity couldn't handle it ! LOL!

------------------

Respect your Elders - Play 2D.

PSO- Look for me as Flank, Primpcess, or Rolf on Ship:Titania Room:Neo Geo World

DDRClown

New Challenger
hey unitron!!
you say that you have an extra copy of Twinkle Star Sprites for DC!!??
I'll purchase it off you if you are willing.

DDRClown

New Challenger
Thanks Unitron!
send me a mail whenever you find it because i wont always have access to the BBS because of m busy schedule.