I think its time...

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Ok, with the merger goin on and every body bitching, nitpicking, and flaming I've decided to write a rant, as it seems like the right thing to do. And im fucking fed up with everyones babyshit that it makes me sick. I will address my points in numerical fashion as its easier to read, and its easier for me to think like that.
smile.gif

1. Cant we all just get along? I mean come on allready its been like 2 or more days allready, enough is enough.

2. Stop posting stupid ON.com member bashing topics. Thats been fucking pissing me off. I sit here having to sift through all the damn flaming shit to try to find some real news, and guess what? I don't. Cuz everyone is too busy flaming one another.

3a. Stop with all the rom ficking bashing. Most of the people at NG.com are over 20 and have jobs, which means that they can afford neo games. But all the ONers seem to be kids like around 14-16 which means they cant get a fucking job. There for paying 200+ on a game is out of the question.

3b. On the other hand, I'm 14, and have a neo. So its not entirely impossible. I never thought I'd spent more than $70 for a game(damn N64) but I broke that barrier not by much, but Twinkle star sprites for $114. Also, when you buy a neo game, its more than likely gonna be used. Therefore, no money you spend actually goes to SNK, so saying SNK is loosing money due to roms/not buying games isn't a good arguement.

3c. I dont want to, but just so im not hypocritical, I have to say I own pirated shit. Over 100 dc games, saturn, sega cd, psx, pc. And thats because I dont have the money, because I dont have a job. I regret it, but I dont have $5000 to buy all of the games, and I only play about 5 of the 100+ pirated games I own. Yea i suck, flame me.

4. To the ONers, why to you bitch about people posting in caps? how is that offensive? its not like every single one of you posts gramaticaly correct, fluent english. Oh, and stop fucking saying that you want this changed and that changed.

So in conclusion, I'm just fucking tired of all you bickering and complaing about the stupidest shit. GET THE FUCK OVER IT!

------------------

[This message has been edited by sonic1687 (edited April 13, 2001).]

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
oh yea, i forgot to say that i welcome newbies, as long as they are not ass fuckers

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
hell rev, i know you wouldn't, but everyone else will, im regreting posting this, but i'm not gona delete it.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">oh yea, i forgot to say that i welcome newbies, as long as they are not ass fuckers
Wha? not What? but Wha???
smile.gif
where did that come from??
-BB

RevQuixo

Rugal's Panther
20 Year Member
Big Bear..from Philly eh....hmm...

I challenge you to a Magical Drop 3 duel!

biggrin.gif

W

Whip's Disciple

14-16?

Nah, we're mostly University students, with student loans and tuition to pay.

It's a real bitch I tell ya.

Yojimbo

n00b
14-16?

I don't think so.

Also on.com members play 2 player matches at arcades in a competitive environment.There's also high interest in "combovideos" and tournament videos which of course there is not here on this site(yet).

There seems to be an attitude around here that on.com members are supposed to own a neogeo console to have anything worthwhile to say.When its owners of neogeos that are actually in the minority compared to arcade neogeo players so your logic is messed up.

Robert

20 Year Member
Even if you seems to be angry, I agree with the 3a) and 3b).But roms are a good ways to test games before buying, even if there is no comparaison with neo geo cart games.

neofreak696

King's Dry Cleaner
More like where did i come from Big Bear, becuase i kinda feel the same and sonic there but im older so i guess i have noexcuse acorrding to evrey one else here.Except the reason i gave in my other post in another topic.

DDRClown

New Challenger
challenge to a Magical Drop Duel!
Clown favorite puzzle game is Magical Drop 3
I am always looking for a good challenge. I placed second at the magical drop 3 tourney last year

Ragnarok

Quiz Detective
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Whip's Disciple:
14-16?

Nah, we're mostly University students, with student loans and tuition to pay.

It's a real bitch I tell ya.

Do ya had to remind me that..... gosh, i must pay March's loan!!!

------------------
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day.
Tomorrow's not looking good either.