I AM THE ROM KILLER!!!!!! THIS IS NEWS BTW

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
STEP FORWARD, CONFESS YOUR ROMAGE, SAY YOUR SORRY TO SNK FOR SCREWING THEM, THEN OPEN YOUR NEOGAYX AND TOSS IT INTO THE RECYCLE BIN....ROMS AND EMULATORS ARE FOR LOSERS GET A JOB AND BUY THE REAL THING THIS IS NEO-GEO.COM
AND NOTHING ELSE AND IF YOUR INTO ROMS, THEN YOU ARE ALSO BREAKING THE LAW, BECAUSE YOU DONT HAVE THE ORIGINAL COPY GUARANTEED, OR YOU WOULD NOT HAVE THE ROMS IN THE FIRST PLACE...NEO-GEO ORIGINALS NOTHING SUBSTITUTES.

------------------
To Geese Howard, my little cream puff.

Your sliminess and greed has been a source of great enjoyment for me these past years but, alas, your end has come. We are all surfing on a new wave of evil.
Unfortuneatly for you, my friend, the wave is here, and you have no board.

Auf Wiedersehen, Meine Klein Sucker,
WOLFGANG KRAUZER

S

Silent_Scope

Count me in
Those Rom players are just like NGF dirty rats.

------------------
Strength and Honor

Silent_Scope
"You have to defeat Goemon and Yae to stand a chance"

DDRClown

New Challenger
Who needs Emus when you got Animation Town.
you rock autobot!!!
Clownz 4 life!!!

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
GOEMON!!!!!!!!LOVE THAT LITTLE BASTARD.HAVE MANY GAMES.....I LIKED THE ORIGINAL ON THE SUPER LEGEND OF THE MYSTIC NINJA THAT GAME KICKED!

------------------
To Geese Howard, my little cream puff.

Your sliminess and greed has been a source of great enjoyment for me these past years but, alas, your end has come. We are all surfing on a new wave of evil.
Unfortuneatly for you, my friend, the wave is here, and you have no board.

Auf Wiedersehen, Meine Klein Sucker,
WOLFGANG KRAUZER

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Silent_Scope:
Count me in

yah!
buy tha real thing!!

------------------
99clark.gif

HEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M

Magitek_X

I don't have any roms, or NeoRageX for that matter.

[This message has been edited by Magitek_X (edited April 13, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Magitek_X (edited April 13, 2001).]

E

Evil_Shingo

Nah, the real things are TO expensive, I'll stick with Neo roms instead

------------------
KulaDtag2.gif

I won, are you happy?

B

Bobak!

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Silent_Scope:

Nope, I think they're just the nerdy/skater/whatever kids of the net generation who've learned how to use computers faster than the generation before them... I know if I knew half the shit I know now in 6th grade I would have emulated everything! My parents were stingy with money for video games.

Your comparison to NGFers is false and misleading. The ROM people are the opposite of the NGFers. That might not make them "good" people, but it doesn't automatically make them bad.

You want my logic? Here it is:

EMU people include bad people
bad people suck.
Not all EMU people suck.
EMU people do not equal NGF people.
All NGF people Suck
Bad people includes NGF people.

(someone is prepping for the LSAT)
biggrin.gif

DDRClown

New Challenger
i am also a Goemon fan!!!
Super mystical ninja is one of the best super NEs games and goemon 64 was also a great one

chuckclown

Banned
clown say roms no good
snk make no money
only good to try out game you havent play you like buy
you dont dont buy and erase

Lurker

New Challenger
I agree with Bobak. I would love to own a Neo Geo system and carts anyday over roms, but it is a bit too expensive and hard to get hold of here...

K

KiddragoN7676

No...Why Should People If they enjoy them thats there buisiness and i don't blame them after all Neo games don't come cheap!!and it aint exactly killing SNK now is it cause there near enough dead??Like i said in another post if u want to get rid of piracy and emu the don't just say NeoRageX say Zsnes and Bleem Don't just go on about SNK!!!

Laterz!!!

rickr2.gif

B

Bobak!

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Lurker:
I agree with Bobak. I would love to own a Neo Geo system and carts anyday over roms, but it is a bit too expensive and hard to get hold of here...

After I started earning money in college my collection jumped to it current size: Over 100 different games (70 home carts alone).

I don't blame emulation people, you have to get your start somewhere. They're the next gen, like it or not.

D

donkeyman

I am ROMFREE ! I get up early every morning and work hard for my Neo-Geo!
Emulation of any system sucks.

------------------
The path of the Ronin is long and hard

Wolferaizer

Gal Ageise's Demon
sorry i got 129 roms & i ripped from u guys. now im going to destroy my pc.

*KABOOOOM*

TonK

Least Valuable Player
I'm currently selling all of my home carts in order to buy MVS carts...The only emulator I have is a ZSNES with Final Fantasy 2, but I have the original copy...If I can't afford to buy Neo-Geo carts I would NEVER download an emulator. This just sucks! I do have Metal Slug X burned, but I do have the original....I am a Metal Slug collector and I do not want the original game messed up. I am also VERY SORRY for my OUT-OF-LINE post offering MSX for sale "burned"! I do not know what I was thinking! To all of you honest gamers and collectors, Way to Go!!! Check out my auction on eBitch for my carts...SERIOUS BIDDERS ONLY!!!! I can't afford to play the games I want in the home version format, so I'll sell these off and build up on the MVS....I dropped $400 on the !arcade! converter and I have the debug in my Neo-Geo with S-Video, what more can you ask for????

------------------
b3_bonkbonk.gif
- Its what OCD is all about!

[This message has been edited by Cappadonna (edited April 14, 2001).]

H

homeslice61886

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Evil_Shingo:
Nah, the real things are TO expensive, I'll stick with Neo roms instead

CHEAP ASS!

NSX-T

Amusaka's Lacky
Stupidass rom addicts, I bet you losers emulate sex every night too.

Wolferaizer

Gal Ageise's Demon
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Cappadonna:
I'm currently selling all of my home carts in order to buy MVS carts...The only emulator I have is a ZSNES with Final Fantasy 2, but I have the original copy...If I can't afford to buy Neo-Geo carts I would NEVER download an emulator. This just sucks! I do have Metal Slug X burned, but I do have the original....I am a Metal Slug collector and I do not want the original game messed up. I am also VERY SORRY for my OUT-OF-LINE post offering MSX for sale "burned"! I do not know what I was thinking! To all of you honest gamers and collectors, Way to Go!!! Check out my auction on eBitch for my carts...SERIOUS BIDDERS ONLY!!!! I can't afford to play the games I want in the home version format, so I'll sell these off and build up on the MVS....I dropped $400 on the !arcade! converter and I have the debug in my Neo-Geo with S-Video, what more can you ask for????

uh ah! u selling your NG console? waahh i would luv to buy it from ya but i just want da console. $400... geez, thats $800 locals! my goddamn a week wages! maybe i'll stick on my NGCD & emu
frown.gif

repeats: i got 129 Nrx roms, 30+ mame, few Znes+MD, Taito's on raine, & most of CPS2 (yikes).
maybe this is an insult to u (abt da romz)... so will u drop da price on your stuff?
biggrin.gif

either i get it or i just save da money for my marriage...

*some ppl just so lucky...*

H

homeslice61886

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Wolferaizer:
uh ah! u selling your NG console? waahh i would luv to buy it from ya but i just want da console. $400... geez, thats $800 locals! my goddamn a week wages! maybe i'll stick on my NGCD & emu
frown.gif

repeats: i got 129 Nrx roms, 30+ mame, few Znes+MD, Taito's on raine, & most of CPS2 (yikes).
maybe this is an insult to u (abt da romz)... so will u drop da price on your stuff?
biggrin.gif

either i get it or i just save da money for my marriage...

WHY MUST PEOPLE BE SUCH CHEAP ASSES.

K

KiddragoN7676

Fuckin hell homeslice don't be a prick if i did'nt have the money i know i'd be playing emu in fact before i had the money all i ever did was play neo on EMU!! maybe u have the money but some people don't so SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

Laterz!!!

------------------
rickr2.gif

H

homeslice61886

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by KiddragoN7676:
Fuckin hell homeslice don't be a prick if i did'nt have the money i know i'd be playing emu in fact before i had the money all i ever did was play neo on EMU!! maybe u have the money but some people don't so SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

Laterz!!!

EMULATERS ARE THE REASON GAME COMPANIES DIE YOU CUNT!

nick_th_fury

Baseball Star Hitter
-------------

Yea, and the rest of us save up.
And sacrfice other things that are less important to us.

I wonder how many people that say that Own another system.

I'd love to own a PSX, N64, & a PSX2.
I cant afford them so I do without.
I wonder how many people that only play the
emu also own a PSX or a N64?

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by NSX-T:
Stupidass rom addicts, I bet you losers emulate sex every night too.

Hos shipt! Lolorolfmao!!

K

KiddragoN7676

CPS-2 Emulation is at its hight now and i do not see any of u complianing about that!!No one has Said STOP CAPCOM EMULATION!!!its all fucking SNK and thats what pisses me off the most!!!So come on if want to stop emulation stop it all not just Neogeo emulation!!

Laterz!!!

------------------
rickr2.gif