Oh Yea!! Can I please bid?

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Yeah, but they left out all that BIGTYMER shit . . . well, I can't buy the cartridge unless they promise to let me into their BIGTYMER's club!!! I want to meet Big Eddie, Big Jimmie, and Big Dumbass, the guys who bought their past fake KOF2K carts! I WANNA BE A BIGTYMER!!!!
wink.gif

Uh, on second thought . . . I changed my mind.
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

K

kyoisthekof

Wow, that's already gone above what I'd pay. Oh wait, it's NGF, it's what they do. hehehe

djbomberman

NAM-75 Vet
It's funny how the identities of the bidders are hidden. The only thing that I don't understand is why you guys give him free publicity.....with that direct link how many more people are going there and might give them the possibilty to bid on it? I bet NGF loves when you post links because it gets more people to look at their stuff...Just my thought....

------------------
25052802.gif
Look me bouncy!!!

K

kyoisthekof

True... Didn't think about that. Of course, I didn't post any of that stuff either. hehe

C

Caris Nautilus

At least he's putting the water marks in the corners now, hehe. Mabye he saw my post and took the advice. His auction des. is much cleaner now, YOu can accually read it now without every other word being freak or bigtymer. lol

Oh boy, official SNK shirts, But did SNK japan REALLY make them?... lol

------------------

PrOzErG

Sacrifice is pleasure, , ,
NGF bidders' identities protected because they dont want ppl that know their carts are fake to email the bidder and tell him !!!

------------------
setsuna_color_winpose.gif

K

kyoisthekof

That's exactly why the auctions are private, because people were e-mailing bidders about their reputation.
Does it seem to anybody else that they might be leaving the business? That auction last week with so much stuff in it, and now even the KOF carts showing up on auction???

rstreck

Armored Scrum Object
I disagree that it gives NGF free publicity. By posting these auctions here, it actually helps to inform people about thier shitty reputation.

Ryan

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
Well NGF can not sell them on thier site so they have to throw all the promo stuff out and not set a reserve. although nothing prevents them from shell bidding.

oh and if anyone was wondering I recieved this from NCS when I preorder my NITD mvs cart. I also inquired if they will carry
!arcades! convertor in hopes to generate more business for !arcade!

> Hello, thanks for your e-mail. We have decided not to support the efforts
> of NGF but we will accept pre-orders for the MVS version of Nightmare
> in the Dark which is due in the first week of February.
>
> We have used products from Japan that are similar to the new Neo Geo
> converters but we have experienced graphical glitches and sound problems
> on the majority of the newer encrypted cartridges. We will check with the
> vendor to determine if their new product works perfectly or if some
> problems
> still remain. Thanks for your notice of this item.
>
> Regards,
> NCS

djbomberman

NAM-75 Vet
That would kick ass if NCS carried the !ARCADE! convertor. We could probably get a cheaper price with it and Get MVS games with our convertor when we order it. Everyone would benefit from it...

------------------
25052802.gif
Look me bouncy!!!