ebay info

CORE

n00b
can some one please tell me how to contact ebay. Ineed to desperately talk to someone there about my acount and it is very important. can some one please help me out, A phone number(prefered) An email address, anything!!!

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
Hmm. I can't recollect their e-mails at the moment, but you can try this:

-Go to ebay's homepage
-Click at "services"
-"Go dircetly to safe Harbor"
-At general info, go to "e-mail"

Pick a problem or category, and write if yuo have to, then e-mail them thru there. it's really fairly simple. I don't do this often, but I ask ebay for help, when I am in need of assistant. They are fairly friendly. A bit slow on responding--understandable from all the questions by other ebayers.

I don't know what you meant by having problem w/ your account, though. I think general info is the best route, though.

------------------
ffmw_terry.gif

"Come on, get serious!"

TMOSteel

20 Year Member
Honestly? eBay SUCKS for contacts-you have to literally search every page on their site just to find a way to reach them. Their "customer services" is almost non-existant, which is probably why they make a ton of money, and piss a lot of good buyers/sellers off.

[This message has been edited by TMOSteel (edited January 19, 2001).]

PrOzErG

Sacrifice is pleasure, , ,
CORE whats the problem whit Ebay maybe i can help you thanks
------------------
kof97_ryujinyamazakilaff.gif

[This message has been edited by PrOzErG (edited January 19, 2001).]

NSX-T

Amusaka's Lacky
Hi Neo Geo fans,

Core,

There is no way of calling Ebay. You will have to do what Master Terry described. I had one problem with an auction and could not find anybody to contact. Your search will end up an address to write complaints, comments.. for problems with Ebay.

NSX-T

vincewy

Loyal Neo-Disciple,
20 Year Member
Try this email

helpdesk@ebay.com

If you think eBay is bad, Yahoo Auctions is much worse, I've seen people with 11 negative feedbacks and still registered (all from scamming people with PS2 auctions and never sent the unit), and these auctions occured like 2 months ago.