Have you seen these funny KOF pics?

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
<a href="http://www.fx.squares.net/~sodom/kof/athena/more.html" target="_blank">http://www.fx.squares.net/~sodom/kof/athena/more.html</a>

I wonder who's that gal? Looks like a Kyo version of Sakura (from Ryu). Anyway it appears fake, but could it be related to KoF 2000, or its DC version?

RyoGeo

Global Moderator, Voice of Reason, Member #13
Isn't that Kyo's girlfriend in her striker outfit (that mimics Kyo's school outfit)?

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Oh well, I just hadn't sen that girl before... Are you saying she's a striker in some KoF game? Maybe in KoF 2000 as I've never played it.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Yeah, that the cosplay striker. I forget, is she shingo's other striker or kyo? She's in KOF2000. Pretty cute, I thought.

Spike

Stephane

Boss Hogg,
Originally posted by Spike Spiegel:
<strong>Yeah, that the cosplay striker. I forget, is she shingo's other striker or kyo? She's in KOF2000. Pretty cute, I thought.

Spike</strong><hr></blockquote>

she is the shingo other striker !
you can do some nice combo with her :)

AOJ

Armored Scrum Object
As the web says:

**It's Only Joke! hehehe!**

Well, the second image is the best, I think. It's very well Photoshoped, adn it's funny :D .

Amanojacu, you find it at Speksnk, no?. Hmmm I don't belive this photos has anything KOF2000 DC related.

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Sí, he visto el link en SpekSNK y he alucinado un poco. Supongo que debería jugar al Kof 2000 para estar al día :rolleyes: .

AOJ

Armored Scrum Object
Solrac, or Carlos inversed. Don't you understand spanish with your name? Carlos named people have to understand the post! :D

Well, Amanojacu only says that pics come from speksnk, and he has not played kof2000 yet.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Actually her full name is Cos-Player Kyoko. She's actually a real life person who coplays as Kyo all the time in conventions in Japan.

Apparently she was so popular that somebody from SNK gave her the honor of being in KoF 2000. That's her actual voice as well imitating Kyo's victory pose. :)

AOJ

Armored Scrum Object
Originally posted by BonusKun:
<strong>Actually her full name is Cos-Player Kyoko. She's actually a real life person who coplays as Kyo all the time in conventions in Japan.

Apparently she was so popular that somebody from SNK gave her the honor of being in KoF 2000. That's her actual voice as well imitating Kyo's victory pose. :) </strong><hr></blockquote>

Wow, it's amazing! Where did you take this info? It's a really good move from SNK to make a chara based on real fans! Interesting info BonusKun, not all people posts "real posts" :D