Jeff Kurtz comes through. Please read.

Last September, I sent my Neo in to be modified by someone I trusted. For the sake of argument, lets just call them "MAS"-blank. No, that's too obvious, how about "Blank"-Systems. So, I've dealt with this "Blank"-Systems in the past & had good luck. This time was a little different. I sent my Neo in early Sept, and was told 3 to 4 days for the mod. "Awsome!" I thought. Two weeks later, I call, "Did'nt get a chance to look at it". Hey, that's cool, after all, I'm sure you have a life outside of my game systems. A month later, same thing. Finally, after 2 months, that's right 2 MONTHS, I get it back, and guess what . . . IT'S IN BLACK & WHITE! Cool, so basically I paid a chunk of change and waited 2 months to have my Neo broken, when I could have easily broken it myself in no time flat. So, I confront them about it, and he gives me this MAJOR attitude. "It worked fine here & blah blah blah." Did I mention that somehow, I managed to keep my cool all this time. I sent it back to them, they claimed they did'nt get it! I called UPS to verify & it was signed for. I call "Blank"-Systems back, and the FU&#ER hangs up on me! He hangs up!!! I get through to him a day later, and he tells me, and I quote "Look, I really don't have time to fix this, especially not for $45," By the way, $45 was the price agreed upon to look at my system again. So his wife, who has been nothing but cool about this, sends me my system back, at my expense. After all this BULLS#!T, I send it to Jeff and "Bing" it get's fixed in a jiffy! If I would've known about this guy earlier, I would've saved time, money, and aggrivation. Let it be known that Jeff Kurtz is not one to let a brother hang. He fixed me up at a fair price & with good speed. Not to mention that the packaging job was awsome. The guy cares about what he puts his name on. Have confidence in dealing with him, and take it from someone who's been burned; NEVER SEND YOUR NEO ANYWHERE ELSE!!! Jeff, if you read this, thanks again. I love my Neo, and it's good to have her back.
AOF

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
Yeah. He is a great guy, and his price and the quality is really good. Once I get another Neo Geo system (I am in no hurry, so it maybe a while), I am definitely going to get my old system converted.

------------------
ffmw_terry.gif

"Come on, get serious!"

lemonflav

Windjammers Wonder
20 Year Member
Wow, I didn`t think Mas was so bad, I always thought they did a good job. Anyway at least you finally got your system done right.I`ve heard nothing good things about Jeff Kurts and his mods. My friends and I sent him all our systems(I sent two!) and some games to get converted. I can`t wait to get our stuff back!!!!

I

Iori

Anyone who gives me MS for my neo is a 100% Grade-A USDA-Approved asskicker.

Iori-All Meat, no filler

djbomberman

NAM-75 Vet
I sent my system along with 2 other friends with a couple of carts to get converted. I have heard nothing but praise for him. To think I had almost at one point sent my system to "blank-systems" to be moded at a whopping $200 for a super-mod.Thanks go off to Jeff who can do the work and doesn't take advantage of those who can't by over-charging. Can't wait to see my Neo Cart system back on my shelf using S-video!!!
smile.gif

------------------
25052802.gif
Look me bouncy!!!

I

Iori

my thoughts exactly DJBM, Neo in S-Video will be a dream. Can't wait to see Athena bleed in KOF2000.

Iori- Cuz the only good Psycho Soldiers are Vietnam vets.

JMKurtz

Tech Support Moderator,
20 Year Member
Thanks for the kind words...

Iori - Your system shipped today
smile.gif

Jeff

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
Hi, Jeff and all.

Getting a neo system modded sounds like a worthwhile investment. Can anybody give me details on how I could go about getting this done? I have three cart systems and can probably afford to part with one for a while if it'll mean a richer neo gaming experience
smile.gif

Taiso

CORE

n00b
let me tell you, I cant wait do some busuiness with jeff kurtz. its time for my converted metal slug. hell yeah!!!

K

kyoisthekof

That's what I'm talking about! Metal Slug AES. Even with the converter, I'm still more likely to collect AES carts...

I

Iori

Originally posted by JMKurtz:
Thanks for the kind words...

Iori - Your system shipped today
smile.gif

Jeff

You just made my day, Jeff. Taiso, just send your system and money to Jeff if you're like me and don't know shit bout the innards of electronic stuff.

Iori- one big ray of %@&*)#! sunshine.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
Iori-

I'll be happy to give Jeff some business if I can get some information on how to contact him and set it up. Could somebody kindly provide an e-mail address or something? Jeff? Iori? Anybody? I hate seeming 'new', because I've been involved in the neo since '94 (KOF '94 is what convinced me to finally pick up a home system), but I'm new to these forums and don't know where to begin to look for Mr. Kurtz's contact info.

Thanks and praise to anybody that can help me
smile.gif

Taiso

JMKurtz

Tech Support Moderator,
20 Year Member
jmkurtz@macola.com

Just e-mail me with any questions you may have.

Jeff

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
Thanks, Jeff. I'm really looking forward to finding out more about this
smile.gif
. I can't wait to experience the neo-geo in a whole new light!!!!

Taiso

windtek

n00b
Jeff thanks for the great mod jobs on my system wow what a difference...I couldnt be happier with the service.....Tim

K

kyoisthekof

Jeff, I e-mailed you a couple of times with questions and got no reply. I'm pretty sure it's my ISP causing it, have you receive any mail from kyoisthekof@aol.com?

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
AOL sucks. I can't tell you how many peole in my office have come to me asking for a better ISP, disgusted at AOL's service. I steer them into a small local ISP, half the price of AOL with unlimited access, the same one I use. They're all much happier after that . . .
biggrin.gif

K

kyoisthekof

I don't use AOL as my ISP. It's a long story, way back in middle school, I had this AOL SN, and I've just kept it for e-mail. I'm actually on DSL, but if I give up my AOL e-mail (which I don't pay for, btw), then I'll probably lose contact with some of my friends.
I do hope that AOL isn't keeping me from sending mail out though... I've noticed a definite decline in mail numbers lately...