NGF news, AHAAAAAAAHAAAAAA!!!!!!!

C

Caris Nautilus

Check this out from NGF's site, I know I'M buying some, How about everyone else?

::Price Gauging COUGH COUGH::

"""Good news for NeoGeoFreaks; we still have the limited edition English KoF 2000 in stock
now and ready for immediate delivery! The purchase price for this limited edition version is $615.00 with a FREE KoF2000 promo flyer or poster included. (special - 2 for $1100.00).
Don't miss your once in a lifetime opportunity to get the official and limited English release.
We are down to our last 20 cartridges. Get your English version before it's too late and before the current market price increases. The English version has been steadily gaining in value since the grand release (as do all English versions). The Jap version is dropping in value.
(For those who are interested in the Japanese version, current market price is only $269.00)"""

------------------

C

Caris Nautilus

2 for over a grand AHAHAHAHAHAH! Dion you slay me, really....

------------------

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
LOL, two for 1100, what a deal! Let's all rush out and buy TWO EACH, just to show our support for NGF . . . NOT!!

Yeah, if I ever feel sad or depressed, I just go to the freaks website, and the idiotic stuff on there has me rolling on the floor laughing. Two for 1100 . . . thats a good one!
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

PrOzErG

Sacrifice is pleasure, , ,
2for just
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
$1100.00
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
HeeEeHEeHEHEe

------------------
setsuna_color_winpose.gif

peterr928

Another Striker,
20 Year Member
only 20 left?!?! ohh no! i better get mine soon before they all sell out because theyre sellin like hot cakes

little sarcasm

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
I think what they meant to say, peterr, was that they have 20 sets of "official NGF" KOF2K "English" materials left (insert, manual, and stickers), not 20 ACTUAL CARTS. So when they're done swapping out the original authentic jap materials out of jap carts, replaced with "official NGF" materials, thats all there will ever be of KOF2K "English" carts. That is, until they run down to the printer and churn out a new batch of materials, then of course they can make more "English" carts for whoever needs them. And at the great price of only $615 per cart, hey guys thats a STEAL considering the jap cart sells for the lofty sum of $350 . . .

Sure, look at what you're getting for $275 more than the jap cart . . . those different materials. I mean, it must cost them maybe $15 or so per set of materials (insert, manual, sticker) so its gotta be worth $275 more at the retail level, right? DOH, this NGF math is killing me!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Robi15

20 Year Member
No,No. The NGF logo makes the inserts so valuable! I promise.

rolleyes.gif

S

Silent_Scope

I just wonder if Dion got his high school diploma or not......
$1100.......that's crazy

wjw123

Krauser's Henchman
Originally posted by Silent_Scope:
I just wonder if Dion got his high school diploma or not......
$1100.......that's crazy

Scum of the earth Dion? Negative ads are good for them. At least NGF think so...

I'm not buying - he he he

BakuretsuMutekiSid

Zero's Tailor
Holy Shit! I can't believe it! How can someone increase the price of a game right after they advertised it for less and it just came out!? The price should go down. This is the most fucked up thing I've ever heard of.

K

kyoisthekof

This is cute. Hehehehe NGF charges so much and now they're "down to 20". I bet if they claimed they were down to 2 half the guys on the forum would buy one. =oP hehe.