Bonuskun?

C

Caris Nautilus

Does anyone know where bonuskun is? I ICQed him a few days ago but he never messaged back.

------------------

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
All I know is that the stupid lame fucker backed out of our deal for a second time, completely ignoring me all the meanwhile, so I'm now looking for other buyers. If you're reading this Derek, may you rot in Hell!!

The Black Knight

Cheng's Errand Boy
Caris, he's been having difficulties getting on the net, and troubles of his own past that. He sort of dropped out of existence for a while, but he seems all right now...I have yet to seriously talk to him about it, but hopefully I will tonight.

And Neo...that's not a very nice thing to say. If you think he backed out because of ignoring you, then you may be wrong...he might not have been able to check his e-mail, ICQ, or anything because his internet was unavailable.

Derek's my friend, and a good person...when he can't get to something, he has a good reason, every time. Please don't call him names, or tell him to rot in hell. :|

- The Black Knight

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
To say I have had my share of problems these past few weeks is an understatement. I'm currently not even home at this moment and have been caught up in some emotional and personal problems. I finally after all this time have been able to get back online and am now working to finish up what I need to do.

Neo,
I guess I'll rot in hell for my lame ass ability in being able to get with you. I still have your address and when I get back home monday I'll send you a M.O. for our deal. If you already did something else then keep it as an apology from me and let the matter be closed. To anyone else,*You know who you are* I'll be finishing what I have committed to and from there I'll probably be appearing from time to time. Once again I apologize becuase as some people who know me I have a better reputation of being honest in completing my dealings. I'll hope to hear from some of you soon. Until then...Laters...

BonusKun

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
Black Knight,

understand that this was not the first but the second time I waited and waited, heard nothing but saw him continuing to post happily, and was very irritated as I could have gone looking for other buyers long ago. Eventually after the second time I forgot about him, in part due to his apparent disappearance from these boards, of which Caris Nautilus's post reminded me, and at least I am lucky enough to have been in long-spanning negotiations with someone else, though that has up to now resulted in nothing more than talk. I rather need what money I make from selling on-line, so for me it's really a blow when someone backs out of a deal.

I understand that he's your friend although, I don't know him so for me, repeat broken promises & being ignored do nothing to leave a positive impression. By the way, this "deal" has been going since just before mid-October. Put yourself in my place and perhaps you'll understand to some degree how I feel & felt about it all.