What'suuuuuuuuuuuup with super sellers & jyosui'

hupplark_39

Kabuki Klasher
Hey does anyone know what's going on with these sites? I've e-mailed them both and didn't get a reply. are they dead or what? hope someone else has an answer. hupplark_39

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

I TALKED WITH JYOSUI FOR A FEW DAYS,BUT IVE YET TO HEAR FROM HIM AGAIN....ALL THE SUDDEN HE JUST STOPED ..DONT KNOW WHATS UP....

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
oh B U G G E R !!

for ages,ages and i DO mean fooookin ages

all i've heard was:
Jyosui is,like,the most reliable,responsive seller in the eastern part of the world,
the land of the rising sun belongs to him,
cos he's ace and fast and fuckin everything

so i thought

lets mail this smart,responsive,reliable c**t !!!

i did write this mail 2 days ago

and now you're tellin me he's gone
lost
dead

? ? ? ?

hupplark_39

Kabuki Klasher
DSD, is he sick or something? I just wanted to know if he (jyosui') can get me some games! i guess i'll send him another e-mail. and as far as suppersellers i think he took a long vacation and forgot his way back home. i wish someone knew what is going on with these guys cause i'm getting skeptical about doing business with them. hupplark_39

Neo Fan

King's Dry Cleaner
Super Sellers hasn't updated their site since October 2000. I think they are done. Jyosui sends out e-mails about once a month with his for sale list. I'm sure I received one recently, maybe he is just away? I have dealt with him previously, and found him to be a reputable seller.

Anthony

hupplark_39

Kabuki Klasher
Hey Neo Fan, I just recieved an e-mail from jyosui' this morning and everything is cool, and as far as SS you might be right. I thought that someone here in the club said he was sick or something! hupplark_39

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
well

fear no more

the man just mailed me back and all

hes in top form so i take me hat off,yeah?

long live Jyosui,
the land of the rising sun belongs to him once again

its great when you're straight,innit?

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
....and obviously i posted that last msg of mine cos when i started to type there wasnt your message mister hupplark...

the wonders of technology,eh?