THE CHAT MONGER BENJIMAN

• Thread starter DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL
  • Start date
D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

WELL NEO COM MEMBERS MAY I SUGGEST YOU DONT GO TO THE EMINEM CHAT IN IRC...ME AND ILL WENT IN THERE STATEING HOW MARSHALL MATHERS SUCKS NUTS,AND HOW INSANE CLOWN POSSE BEAT HIM DOWN..BEING FROM DETROIT I KNOW THESE THINGS!! WELL LITTLE POWER HUNGRY BENNY BOY KICKED US FROM IRC PERIOD....DONT GO TO NSYNC YELLIN NSYNC SUCKS CUZ BACKSTREET BENNY MIGHT BE WATCHIN WITH HIS SHADEY BOT AS HE CALLS IT......BENNY YOU GONNA BE SORRY PAL..MARK MY WORDS.......SNK.WOLFSBLOOD

[This message has been edited by DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL (edited January 12, 2001).]

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
bloodbar.gif

Man all i did was say hi to Benjamin in the anal eminem chat as he was all happy with his shady fans in glee and he banned us from the IRC servers for good.
Now i cant even get into neo geo chat.

Backstreet Benny you violin playin hoe.

------------------
akuma1.gif

Lord Illicious
Primal Massiah
Soul Reaver
SNK DEVIL
Wu Dan Neo Devil of Illness <A HREF="http://www.illicious.net/
" TARGET=_blank>http://www.illicious.net/
</A>
bloodbar.gif

DEVIL_GUI

You can fantasize all day long, believing that you
BANNING DEVILS FROM CHAT IS SHIT.......
BUT WHAT IS ENIMINM CHAT?
DOES BENNY EVEN MODERATE IT?
DEVIL GUI

C

Caris Nautilus

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

YOu can't ban the devils from neo-geo chat. There the ones that crack everyone up in their!

Man this sucks

------------------

DEVIL_GUI

BIOMOTOR, IM STILL RED AND SORE IF THATS ANY INDICATION OF HOW GREAT IT WAS
wink.gif

YAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I NEEDED A DAY OF REST TOO BEFORE COMING BACK ONLINE EARLIER TODAY =)

NICE TO SEE MOST THE DEVILS STILL ABOUT!

.......THE ENIMINM CHAT......ISNT THAT A SEPERATE CHAT ROOM?
I DONT KNO BUT ID ASSUME IT WAS.......
DEVIL GUI

C

Caris Nautilus

It is, But he banned them from the WHOLE damn server, They cant even come into neo chat now...

Originally posted by DEVIL_GUI:
BIOMOTOR, IM STILL RED AND SORE IF THATS ANY INDICATION OF HOW GREAT IT WAS
wink.gif

YAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I NEEDED A DAY OF REST TOO BEFORE COMING BACK ONLINE EARLIER TODAY =)

NICE TO SEE MOST THE DEVILS STILL ABOUT!

.......THE ENIMINM CHAT......ISNT THAT A SEPERATE CHAT ROOM?
I DONT KNO BUT ID ASSUME IT WAS.......
DEVIL GUI

------------------

The Black Knight

Cheng's Errand Boy
He probably didn't ban you from the whole server...but your java client might be defaulting back to that channel, is why. I'm sure you've found IRC by now, and you'd probably want to use that.

He has other channels to protect, and the people that run those channels might have stricter rules. Why are you leaving #neo-geo anyway? I don't remember it saying on this site that it was ok to wander around the server wherever you pleased and not reap any consequences for causing trouble. If you leave the neo-geo chat, you're out in someone else's backyard, and it's like the rest of IRC...if you start trouble, you wont be around long.

Benjamin is actually more lenient than 95% of IRCops on IRC. Go on EFnet and try being a Neo Geo Devil there, in a chatroom with as many users as that eminem one. You'll be bounced even faster.

You guys have a lot to learn about how chatting is done outside of the ruleless system you had before, so let me try to help.

1. Very few people, if anyone, will tolerate capital letters. You can say it's a NG Devil tradition all you like, but it's not going to fly. It's unpleasing to the eye, and when people are reading multiple lines of chat, in various fonts, they don't want to see it.

2. Very few people, if anyone, will tolerate insults, bad behavior, and personal attacks. If someone came into my chat with capital letters and personal attacks, I would ban them too.

3. Ben is not your enemy at all, and it is childish to make him out as such. Take it from me, he is one of the best IRCops there is. Every other one I know is worse, because they don't care who or what you are, and they don't care what you say. You will be tormented and toyed with until forced to leave the server, and some will even torment you with their server connections AFTER you leave the server. Ben is a good person...don't make him out to be a villain when he's most likely doing what he HAS to do because it's his job. He probably recieved numerous complaints about you guys in eminem, and had little choice. IRCops usually don't ban someone on a whim...they get private messages from other chatters complaining.

I personally do not condone the whole Neo Geo Devils online street gang mentality. But there's no need for you to be kicked or banned either, as long as you know what not to do. If you have any further questions on what not to do, feel free to ask...I check back here from time to time.

I recommend you stay in #neo-geo, no matter how boring it gets, unless you can be on your best behavior. The rest of the server has far stricter rules. I hope there's no hard feelings.

- The Black Knight

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
bloodbar.gif

Benjamin is a lil hoe that wants to have everything his regardless if no one says anything about the all caps thing.

He also banned me cuz i made his ass leave from the Neo chat and caught his ass in the eminem room.

Man IRC sucks anyways cuz they all filled with lil strict rule making hoes.

If i was a IRC moderator i would just temporaly ban thoes who spam or attack but this hoe sucks my neo nuts.

------------------

bloodbar.gif

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

samhain

[This message has been edited by DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL (edited January 13, 2001).]

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

you have no idea what you are talking about...i shall say things the way i see fit..and if someone doesnt like the truth, or has a problem with caps..or just plain is on a power trip like your freind benny..i say fk that person and his weak mentality ,,we get banned for caps,we get banned for saying eminem sucks,we get banned for this and for that..bullshit if you ask me!the world is a imperfect place..and i only ridicule the fakes....this is not a street gang...its a brotherhood of gamers devoted to bringing the neo geo scene back to the days of old..when shit was real...and fun...not greedy,pathetic and full of dim witted rich mommas boys...anyone who has a problem with this can kiss my ass and stick to nintendo...i am snk...never forget this!!!!!! samhain dawn of the snk dead...

------------------
SAMHAINBANNA.gif

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
bloodbar.gif

AH-FCKIN-GREED (AGREED) WITH SAMHAIN THAT THE NEO SCENE IS FOR THE BROTHERHOOD OF THE COOL GAMING LIFE OF IT AND NOT THE SISSY ASS RANCID SHIT.
ANYONE WHO DONT LIKE IT THEN TOUGH ASS NUGGETS OF NEO SHIT.

------------------

bloodbar.gif

DEVIL_GUI

BLACK NIGHT, YOU ARE A FEEBLE MINDED CHILD POSING AS AN INTELLECTUAL OF SOME CULTURE......

YOU, IF EDUCATED AT ALL WERE STRICTLY EDUCATED IN A LEARNING FACILITY, NOT USING COMMON SENSE OF YOUR OWN FREE WILL, BUT THAT OF AN ANCIENT AND STUPID SET OF RIGID RULES BY WHICH TO FOLLOW.....

CAPS ANNOYS YOU?

OTHERS FIND IT ANNOYING?

WELL LET ME LET YOU IN ON A SECRET, IM SICK OF ALL THE UPPER AND LOWER CASE TRASH ONLINE AT THE MOMENT, WHERE ARGUEMENTS RESULT IN DRIBBLE ABOUT THE STYLE OF A POSTING OR THE WAY SOMEONE WRITES, OVER THEIR CONTENT.....

LITTLE LITTLE PEOPLE THEY ARE, THERE IS NO GOOD, THERE IS NO FAIR WITH ENFORCED MODERATION, NO ONE CAN BE FAIR TO ALL......

IN TIMES LIKE THESE WHERE THERE IS A MINORITY, KICKED FROM SERVER AND SERVER ENDLESSLY, YOUVE NOT GOT IT IN YOUR BLACKEND LITTLE BRAIN TO SAY, "HEY THOSE FUCKS MAY BE ROUGH ROUND THE EDGES, THEY MAY BE NASTY AT TIMES, BUT THEYVE DONE ALOT FOR STUPID AZZ NEWBIES LIKE ME"

YOUD BE EATING OUTTA dionS HAND IF IT WERENT FOR THE DEVILS!
WARLORDS AS I STARTED, DEVILS AS I STARTED
SAMHAIN AND I BEEN PROTECTING "YOU" FROM THE START.......NOT JUST YOU, YOU ALL.....

LOOKING OUT FOR YOUR BEST INTERESTS.......WITH THE GAINED SUPPORT OF OTHERS LIKE ILLICIOUS, DEVILMOTOR UNITRON, BILLKWANDO ETC THE COMMUNITY IS ONLY VUNRABLE, IF THEY ARE STUPID, AND ARE ALL WELL INFORMED OF THE SNAKE BENEATH THE ROCK......

YOU LITTLE MAN CAN TAKE YOUR PATHETIC INCONSISTANT UPPER AND LOWER SENSLESS USELESS RULES ABOUT TEXT TYPES, AND KEEP YOUR BIGOTRY REMARKS TO YOURSELF......

INTOLLERANT LITTLE GNATS LIKE YOU ARE WHAT MAKES TEARS COME TO THE EYE OF THE ORIGINAL SNK DEVIL HIMSELF......
VERY VERY STUPID BOY.....DONT BITE THE HAND THAT HAS FED YOU KINDLY ALL THESE YEARS, FOR THE NEW OWNER WHO WOULD BITE THOSE OUT OF LINE........

STUPID LITTLE BOY!

DEVIL GUI

The Black Knight

Cheng's Errand Boy
I thought about this one...quite a bit. I was a tad angry when I wrote that first one, because Ben is my friend, and a good man, and I don't like people insulting him.

I acknowledge that you have done a lot to make sure Dion's actions are well known. It's appreciated.

I don't appreciate you calling me names. I noticed every single one you called me, including feeble-minded child posing as an intellectual, which almost got to me. But I'm just going to ignore it and smile.
smile.gif
Was I going to say more than that? Earlier, I was. Now...nah...I had an alternate post typed up, but I thought I'd try to solved this in a peaceful way again, instead of just firing insults back. I have no fear of the SNK Devils. I'd just like to take another crack at us at getting along.

We're not enemies here. And Ben is not your enemy, nor a "violin-playing hoe". Ben is very skilled at running an IRC server, and as such, he is versed in the rules that most IRC rooms follow, by tradition. One of them is to have text like the text I am typing. Now, I personally like text like this, and I like being in a chatroom with text just like this. But #neo-geo, because it's moderated by ops that love you guys...you can go in there and do whatever you want, so it seems. So that's great. If it was the old #neo-geo chatroom, you'd be forced to stay in that chat, as well, because it would be...well, on its own little island.

But now you can go into other chatrooms, the way it is set up. If you guys go into another chat room, and argue with the members...that's bad enough, but you might not get banned. But if you go in with caps, that breaks their rules doubly--and I'm not saying those rules are right to you, or right at all, for the sake of the argument--then Ben gets involved, and when you argue with him, he gets just as mad as you get, and you fight. And let's face it, the SNK Devils say some scathing things...you've already said some to me, and I know that's only minor compared to what you're capable of. I'm sure Ben got an earful, and if he did ban you from the server, I assure you it was only temporary anyway...he's soft on things like that. But I doubt he did. It was probably a chat ban--might have not even been by him...it's near-impossible to tell in the java-client. And what seemed like a server ban may have been a chatroom ban plus a flaw in the client...I have yet to experiment with it, but I might get around to trying it out.

I want you to keep something in mind. Ben and I both dislike Dion. We both respect what you've done to point him out. The only thing Ben has against you is that you leave #neo-geo and cause him to have to do his job, and enforce their rules. He doesn't want to do his job...he wants to sit back and talk to his friends on there and be lazy, like most anyone.

The way I see it, there's two futures from this point. In one, you stay in #Neo-Geo, or change the way you act outside that chat so that other chatrooms with stricter rules (and if you think they're stupid, that fine) don't ban you. Then everyone's happy, and you aren't making enemies with people that share similar interests (especially in games) and dislikes (Dion).

Or you could tell me off, tell Ben off, make a big deal out of it. Then you'd probably go into some other chat on Ben's server on purpose, make some remarks...Ben would get angry and remove you from the server for disruption. Then you'd come on here and post 5 or 6 anti-Ben messages, and probably anti-me ones too. And it'd just get worse, and worse...and I don't know where it would end.

I don't want that. I want you guys to chat in the #neo-geo if you want, and to know that if you go outside of it you have to be careful that your lifestyle doesn't conflict with other rooms' strict rules. That's all. Please don't take it the wrong way, and please don't take Ben the wrong way either. He's just doing his job, and sometimes when an IRCop has to do that job, it looks like he's being malicious or out to get you. But he's not...it's just business.

It's your choice.

Oh, and I'm sorry for any of my underhanded subtle remarks earlier...I was angry, but that's no excuse.

- The Black Knight

DEVIL_GUI

YOUR SHOWING SIGNS OF RATIONALITY, FROM THAT BARBARIC DARK AGE POST TO THIS, IM NOT SCARED OF WHAT YOU WERE TO POST, BECAUSE IT WOULD BE DUST IN THE WIND NOW WHEN I STEPPED IN.......
ARROGANT, YES, BUT IVE BEEN WARRING LONG ENOUGH TO KNOW WHAT IM CAPABLE OF......

LET ME TELL YOU A STORY ABOUT BENNY BOY.....
*TWINKLE MUSIC AND FLASH BACK SEQUENCE*
ONE DAY A FEW PEOPLE WERE IN THE NEO CHAT, TALKING HAPPILY IN CAPS AND LOWER CASE, ONE OF THE MODERATORS NEEDED TO GO FOR A WHILE AND LEFT SAMHAIN AND ILLICIOUS IN CHARGE......BENNY BOY COMES IN, GETS MAD, TAKES THEIR OPS AND SAYS, THATS NOT RIGHT, BANS THEM THEN STICKS IN A MACANICAL BOT TO ENFORCE HIS OWN RULES!

THIS IS NOT A GOOD MODERATOR BLACK KNIGHT, MABY A FREIND OF YOURS, BUT A ROTTEN PIECE OF CRAP AS A MODERATOR........
"OH 1 OFFENCE HE AINT TH......"CUT IN I AINT FINISHED......

WONDER WHY PEOPLE KEEP DRIFTING INTO NEO-GEO CHAT?
WANNA TAKE A GUESS WHOS SENDING THEM IN?
WHOS THAT GUY WHO SAID, HE "ENJOYS" PISSING US OFF BY SENDING THEM IN.......

OH NO, COULD IT BE BENNY BOY, THE AVITAR OF HITLER????
YES.......

BEN IS NOT A GOOD MODERATOR......IVE OWNED CHANNELS BEFORE, DESPITE NO ONE VISITING THEM, I WASNT ABOUT TO KICK ANYONE ON THEIR TYPING STYLE....

THE FACT IS THERES MAGGOTS AND BETTER MAGGOTS......EITHER WAY THEIR STILL MAGGOTS......

THE FUTURE IS NOW......AND PEOPLE LIKE HIM ENFORE THE PAST AS THE FUTURE OF THINGS TO COME, IT DONT WORK THAT WAY......

BY ALL MEANS TRY FLAME ME UP AND CHAR THIS TO DUST, I KNOW WHAT I AM ON ABOUT, IVE WANTED PEACE FOR LONGER THAN ANYONE.........BUT PEOPLE DONT UNDERSTAND, ITS OTHERS MAKING WAR ON ME THAT MAKES ME LASH OUT AND SEEM LIKE SOME KIND OF MONSTER.......

THERES NO EXPERIENCE LIKE LIVE COMBAT.....THATS WHERE YOU LEARN THE MOST.....AND YOU MY FIEND ARE NOT EXPERIENCED ENOUGH TO JUDGE GOOD FROM BAD.......
DEVIL GUI