neo-freak re-uploaded

Ukyo

20 Year Member
Hey guys, just wanted to post that I have re-uploaded my site. Everything seems to be working now. Official art galleries are up including, KOF 2K1, KOF 2K, MOTW, MS4, and a POSTER ART section. You may notice there are a few pics missing from the last site. I did this to make space for new updates, and tried to keep the more popular images. I will be making more updates as soon as I can. Also check out my other section for RADIANT SILVERGUN art. I'm in need of some IKARUGA artwork, so if anyone has any, a hook up would be appreciated. There is also a new neo news section to just re-cap on whats going on in the scene. Also take a look at my collection page, hopefully I will have some pictures soon. Enjoy guys. Please let me know what you think of the site, and post what you want to see next.Thanks,later.

Galford Forever

Krizalids Fashion Designer
I like the new layout Matt! I hope everyone else sees it. You've got some nice artwork there that I haven't seen anywhere else. There hasn't been much feedback, so I figured I'd give my 2 cents.

And there's some really good links in your links page. Especially that videogamehq one ;) !!

BTW, next time we meet I'm going to own you in Halo!!!!!