To Gunsmith...

Fat Cat Lim

Geese's Thug
I suggest you explain the possible changes that you have discussed with Shawn, that are to be expected this coming week. For example, new forums, new moderators, why you're doing so, bla bla bla. Don't want another ruckus like before.

Also, K' Evans says that if you need anything, post it here in this forum as he would be lurking. He will only post when required.

Fat Cat Lim

------------------
Mysterious. Debonair. Criminally Insane.

RyoGeo

Global Moderator, Voice of Reason, Member #13
I'm just interested in what new content we will get to see. I was never on the ON pages and would love to know what goodies we will soon have access to.

W

Whip's Disciple

Movies, Funnies, and etc.

Hopefully it will serve to amuse all of us.

Bakasama

New Challenger
Well, for starters, this place might dedicated forums to KOF, Samurai Shodown, Art of Fighting, and fake screenshots.

[This message has been edited by Bakasama (edited April 12, 2001).]

Gunsmith

New Challenger
Shawn's got a headache (big surprise!). I can't just jump up and down saying "Do this!" "Do that!"

Be patient. We've got to see if we can do this in harmony.

Basically, some game specific forums may pop up. Hopefully, the Japanese and Creative forums will return too. But we must do this bit by bit. Please be patient. At any rate it would seem the ON BB data is locked up and the server guys are on holiday. We are planning to put the threads in... if I ever get that stuff back...

I got to do some research on this version of the BB. The normal place ubbdev is only catering for v6.

RyoGeo

Global Moderator, Voice of Reason, Member #13
Well, for the record, as one of the oldest member of this ML (even though I don't post all that much) I think this stuff sounds really cool. One of the reasons I stay on the KoF ML is every once in a while someone will post a link to some page that has killer combo movies. Sounds like ON used to have those, which is awesome. I think some specific areas wold be cool too, especially as the membership has the potential to double over the next few days.

Anyway, I am looking forward to the new content. This is fun!

S

Silent_Scope

Gunsmith, don't let us down. Just do your best and we're waiting for the new change.

------------------
Strength and Honor

Silent_Scope
"You have to defeat Goemon and Yae to stand a chance"

rstreck

Armored Scrum Object
I'm always up for new things. As long as it doesn't involve nude midgets, a can of easy cheese, and roller skates.

Ryan

Bakasama

New Challenger
Well, since you guys don't really to much of an idea clue what's coming to this board, I'll post a preview of sorts.

Here's something you might find the fake screenshots forum

gayryuken2.gif

{Gif made by Bakasama}

However, I can't say IF the fake screenshots forum will be back on, it's just a little something that used to be on the ON.com bb.

[This message has been edited by Bakasama (edited April 13, 2001).]

Fat Cat Lim

Geese's Thug
LOL! Christ, I can't believe you managed to preserve that page! What a classic!
icon25.gif

Kudos to you, Shiva!
icon6.gif

Fat Cat Lim

------------------
Mysterious. Debonair. Criminally Insane.