FacJoe here...

FacJoe

New Challenger
hello,

Im new here. Also from ON.com. Thanks for sharing your space with us.

Now let me get this straight. Most of you guys are damn friendly, and I for one, appreciate that. But I know that most of the regs here feel like we're 'intruding' their home, so dudes, listen first: We didnt wanna do this to u guys in the first place. If Gunsmith's server had been acting less like an asshole, then none of this would have happened. None of the so-called 'orochinagi lamers' would've come in here and act like 'they own the place'. To tell you the truth, you dun own it either. It's only the admin who owns this place.

So, until something good comes up, let's just treat each other in a civil way. For all you know, not all ON members are hot with this idea too. Some of them felt like they've lost something. Face it, ON is not equal to Neo-Geo.com, and vice-versa.

Again, to the admin of NG.com, I'd like to express my gratitude for sharing your space with us. You seem like nice guys. However, fact still remains that some members are iffy about this merger, but due to Gun's server probs, we'll just have to accept this. Dun get me wrong, your site is cool and all, but it ain't the same for some of us, y'know? You'd understand how we felt too, if the situation was reversed. So, anyway, I hope everything goes out fine, and I'll stick around and see what's new or something.

------------------
Look Dick Look. Look at Jane. See Jane Laugh and Play

Bufa

Crossed Swords Squire
damn man, i've been waiting like *glances at watch, forgets to take in time and stares at watch again* an hour for you to arrive.
biggrin.gif

------------------
- Bufa
The Baxendell Manouvre punishes the cheap.
Site: Freakling

chuckclown

Banned
dont worry there will be more clowns that will out number every one
but we dont like to fight
just make tournys

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
Holy shit, ORPHEUS has a twin brother...er, sister, I mean...whatever.
wink.gif

------------------
-BioMotor_Unitron
"Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto!"

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

devils vs clowns?

could be bloody...

we dont wear make up though...

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL:
devils vs clowns?

could be bloody...

we dont wear make up though...

lol
Clownin trunk the funk da fck make up facial jizz whizz??
Kill my lipids man.
Uh oh Tispy Shaolin brethren the timmy test tis commin.
Just say to them: tisk tisk twinkle hoe ya can jibba jabba but ima whippasnappa yah azz.

Uhg man,yo DSD lets hit the strip joint.