SNK in GamePro.... sort of

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
snk.gif

Thought it was kind of funny that it was in there.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
You mean not one person at GamePro knew, not even our loyal member here?!? For shame!

-Nick

Bishamon

Azu Bla, ,
Originally posted by nruva:
<strong>You mean not one person at GamePro knew, not even our loyal member here?!? For shame!

-Nick</strong><hr></blockquote>

That suprises me, too!

C'mon, even if they didn't know, it isn't that hard to find out.

NSX-T

Amusaka's Lacky
His name is William Chan, and he is one of the most annoying SOB. I am not kidding about this, I went to college with this loser. Whenever I read any SPAM from the "NG.com Stupidass" I picture him, LOL. They match to a T, FOB, loner, acts like a stupidass, pseudo toughguy, wants to be with the in crowd, but trys too hard.

Dan Elektro

Morden's Lackey
20 Year Member
Guys...everybody learns somewhere. :) I never knew for years but I was late to the SNK hobby anyway. When I found someone else who didn't know, I was happy to enlighten them too!

Now less people don't know. And isn't that the point?

(Group hug!)

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Originally posted by Dan Elektro:
<strong>Guys...everybody learns somewhere. :) I never knew for years but I was late to the SNK hobby anyway. When I found someone else who didn't know, I was happy to enlighten them too!

(Group hug!)</strong><hr></blockquote>

hehe, we'll forgive you.

-Nick

aria

Former Moderator
<strong>Now less people don't know. And isn't that the point?

Amen! Spread the Gospel of truth!

Actually, I think a lot of NG.com members don't read the Neo Glossary -hence we still get tons of "What does _____ mean" even when the answer is just a click away on the left side of the screen. :rolleyes:

T

TRIEUMINATOR

<strong>Guys...everybody learns somewhere. :) I never knew for years but I was late to the SNK hobby anyway. When I found someone else who didn't know, I was happy to enlighten them too!

I always forget what "SNK" literally stands for too, so it's no big deal. I'm glad you didn't call and ask me.
:)

T

Takuma79

well thats news to me, as far as I knew neo geo ment "future rock" and snk was just snk. never really cared to ask, but hell its an nice little piece of triva

hokutoshinken

Crossed Swords Squire
game pro fucking sucks. they have the shortest, least informative, bullshit articles. the artwork, layout design and look of the magazine are terribly juvenile. no offense dan

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Originally posted by hokutoshinken:
<strong>game pro fucking sucks. they have the shortest, least informative, bullshit articles. the artwork, layout design and look of the magazine are terribly juvenile. no offense dan</strong><hr></blockquote>

Oh gee... how could he get offended by that? :rolleyes:

-Nick

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
The Neo-Geo was also mentioned in the latest issue of OXM ( Official Xbox magazine). They had a small blurb about a new first-person fighter called Breakdown, and they gave credit to Super Spy for being the first brawler to use a first-person perspective. I realize this has little significance, but I felt it was worth mentioning anyway.

[ November 11, 2002: Message edited by: NeoLord ]</p>