New Reviews Policy:

aria

Former Moderator
In the interest of helping bring the Neo-Geo.com reviews section to the next level, I am instituting a stricter quality-standard that the previous, extremely-lax standard.

- What this mainly means is that I will be much more likely to ask for a revision of a submitted review, with editorial feedback.

-This is not to discourage reviews, I will make a reasonable effort to work with all writers to get their review on the site, with as many revisions as necessary. (In fact, I want to try help people become better writers)

Note:
THIS IS NOT RETROACTIVE.
(i.e. I'm not going to delete current reviews under this standard. This only applies to new reviews).

All discretionary matters are left up to the editor.

Thank you, and I look forward to new submissions.

In fact, here are some suggestions:
<a href="http://www.neo-geo.com/cgi-local/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=18&t=006334" target="_blank">Suggested Reviews</a>

[ November 03, 2002: Message edited by: Bobak ]</p>

EVIL NICK

ALL CAPS,
20 Year Member
Great idea!

I would take a shot at writing a review, but the only game I have out of those listed is AOF2, and I'm not particularly "into" that game... :(

aria

Former Moderator
Originally posted by EVIL NICK:
<strong>Great idea!

I would take a shot at writing a review, but the only game I have out of those listed is AOF2, and I'm not particularly "into" that game... :( </strong><hr></blockquote>

Feel free to write on whatever game you want. The only reason I mentioned those games is because they're games I would eventually want to be reviewed. The only games I think we have enough reviews on are KOF2k and MS3 (and even there I'm willing to look at new reviews).

Vinnk

n00b
Is there a specific format or template you would like us to use? Or just "good writing style". I have been meaning to review a few of the Mahjong Games.

--------------------------------------------------
"Neve ask a Japanese girl to teach you Mahjong"-Me

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
In short Bobak you don't want any old hashed up shit reviews of Waku Waku 7 that take oh about a 2nd to read? ;)

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
Originally posted by BonusKun:
<strong>In short Bobak you don't want any old hashed up shit reviews of Waku Waku 7 that take oh about a 2nd to read? ;) </strong><hr></blockquote>

Oh what a can of worms that opened... but I still like the comment I made about that horrid rant. :)

aria

Former Moderator
Originally posted by Vinnk:
<strong>Is there a specific format or template you would like us to use? Or just "good writing style". I have been meaning to review a few of the Mahjong Games.</strong><hr></blockquote>

There's complete freedom to use whatever style you want -have fun.

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
Not that the one I wrote was Shakespeare, but there are some real dogshit reviews posted. Quality control is a good thing.