SVC CHAOS - AES CONFIRMED

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
Dunno if anyone noticed this, or maybe posted it already. Sorry if this is the case.

Anyway, Playmore updated their Consumer Product Release Schedule, and now both Slug5 and SVC are scheduled for a 'NEO' release! :)

Well, we saw the game, we saw the AES cover, only thing missing is the release date now! :)

R

Raiiden Fighter

They confirmed it for Neo MVS

The aes release has not been confirmed

If it is Expect me to reserve this game!

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
Raiiden Fighter:
They confirmed it for Neo MVS

The aes release has not been confirmed

If it is Expect me to reserve this game!
As I said, being present in the PLAYMORE OFFICIAL *home consumer* release schedule, the game IS confirmed for the AES release. :)

twodeepuzzler

Geese's Thug
To quote a friend of mine:

"They're still making 16 bit games for a 12 year old system?"

Actually, I think its 24 bits, and...

Long live the fucking NEO!

buttrock

Great news! Expected, but still great news!

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Who started those BOGUS rumors of no NGH release anyway??? Why would playmore go through the trouble and great expense to manufacture individual stand alone PCB's instead of producing for MVS @ minimal expense.With 12 years worth of hardware in use scattered worldwide it be foolish not to support AES(MVS/NGH).
-BB

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
Anyway, at this rate we've got even the official news for the anticipated 'new Samurai Spirits game', but still no sign of KOF2003...

mmmh...

honeyman

Morden's Lackey
Shito:
Anyway, at this rate we've got even the official news for the anticipated 'new Samurai Spirits game', but still no sign of KOF2003...

mmmh...
It`s all good though. If Playmore SNK are capable of announcing something like this all of a sudden then I`d be optomistic about KOF`03 info coming in these next few months wink Hopefully it`s a sign of the company firmly getting theirselves back on their feet. Multiple releases in a year of our favourite franchises is what we want, don`t we? (Been a bit dry recently, so...)

the_colonel

Fio's Quartermaster
Well i think kof 2003 is going to be there main title still, if its done correct, its gonna be to hot.

Vince2K

Crazed MVS Addict
Or may be we gonna see the first year without a Kof game? Brrrr....
Anyway, SVC and SamSho0 are enough good news multi_co

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Can anybody translate?
SNK VS. CAPCOM SVC CHAOS 発売日未定 価格未定
メタルスラッグ5 (Metal Slug 5) 発売日未定 価格未定

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
....and who actually thought this wasn't coming to NGH?

Pep

Genjuro's Frog
20 Year Member
Vince2K
[QB] Or may be we gonna see the first year without a Kof game? Brrrr....
I hope so, better safe than sorry....

honeyman

Morden's Lackey
Pep:
Vince2K
[QB] Or may be we gonna see the first year without a Kof game? Brrrr....
I hope so, better safe than sorry....
It doesn`t matter how long it takes for them to bring the next instalment out. Be it quik, be it slow, as long as it`s a high-quality KOF then that`s what essentially matters.

I`m hoping for a game that has the same feel as KOF`99 in that you get some information on what`s happened to the characters in 2 years and hopefully some interesting events like what happened in KOF`99. Of course the gameplay has to be there first, but I just remember the good feeling I got from the changes in KOF`99 and I wonder if other people feel the same way :rolleyes:

Pep

Genjuro's Frog
20 Year Member
honeyman
It doesn`t matter how long it takes for them to bring the next instalment out. Be it quik, be it slow, as long as it`s a high-quality KOF then that`s what essentially matters.
True, just let’s knock on wood.

I'm hoping for a game that has the same feel as KOF`99 in that you get some information on what`s happened to the characters in 2 years and hopefully some interesting events like what happened in KOF`99. Of course the gameplay has to be there first, but I just remember the good feeling I got from the changes in KOF`99 and I wonder if other people feel the same way :rolleyes:
About KOF’99 I also like it a lot. Let’s hope we can get a very innovative KOF in all aspects, not just mere improvements.

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
Just sold my homecart system.

Damn I really hope the MVS price drops somewhat quickly.

And KoF needs a year off. SvC, SS, and Slug 5 is enough for the next year.

I will never own SVC Chaos however I'm very glad that it will be put on AES.

Because
1.) This reiterates SNK-Playmore's interest in the AES/NGH platform.

2.) If such a huge-MEG game like this is put on AES/NGH, imagine what could be in store for us later. Imagine a 1000MEG MS5. Better yet, I dream a 1000+MEG shooter.

3.) SNK/Playmore remembers its fanbase, and continues to support their 12 year old 16-BIT hardware.

I'm indifferent with yet another fighter release but i'm ecstatic about this.

Setsuna1982

World Her,
Electroman:
2.) If such a huge-MEG game like this is put on AES/NGH, imagine what could be in store for us later. Imagine a 1000MEG MS5. Better yet, I dream a 1000+MEG shooter.
you mean 690meg right?

Tenshokyaku

King's Dry Cleaner
No surprise here. The game never at any point looked like it was above the abilities of the old hardware. And although I would have liked a little better character line-up, I am hopeful for the future this game represents.

Now to see how much they want for it...sure would be nice to be able to afford a pre-order. :D

Setsuna1982:
Electroman:
you mean 690meg right?
whatever the heck the limit is, sure.