Since SVC MVS kits ship out tomorrow, can we see a pic of the final board?

Freelancer

Banned
Tomorrow is the date the Neostore shows as the SVC Chaos release date. WIll Shawn post a pic of what the final board/kit will look like? I know I'm curious about it as well as other MVS collectors!

NeoDragoN

custom rank,
20 Year Member
Japhei has had his ages!! i'm sure he will post pic slike he said a few days ago!!

Freelancer

Banned
I'm particularly interested in what the final design is, considering that we've heard that the initial batch will be a MVS board/cart hybrid, or possibly even a straight up Jamma board!

PLEASE POST PICS!!

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
You can probably expect to see some distributers throwing a couple on ebay, keep your eyes peeled.

Baseley09

Hair Group,
I dont beleive it will be released tommorrow.

Or at least the neo store hasnt got them yet,with all the bullshit surrounding the product, i would have thought it would have seen at least.

zorro

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Freelancer:
I'm particularly interested in what the final design is, considering that we've heard that the initial batch will be a MVS board/cart hybrid, or possibly even a straight up Jamma board!

PLEASE POST PICS!!
no, I'm sure it'll be an mvs cart. They only did that board thing for the beta testing so that it would run faster.

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
zorro:
Freelancer:

PLEASE POST PICS!!
no, I'm sure it'll be an mvs cart. They only did that board thing for the beta testing so that it would run faster.
What do you mean, "run faster". I dont think you know what you are saying.

zorro

Galford's Poppy Trainer
It means the programming is in the mvs unit that they beta tested. integrated into the chips themselves. This was the explanation that the employees themselves gave me. What with all the hate all of a sudden?

Rade K

20 Year Member
Still, what do Ben Herman and his gang of corpse-fucking, vagina-eyed fagbots really know? Nothing. They'll do what SNK Playmore tells them to and they will be happy to do it. Nothing. Insignifanct figureheads, as far as I am concerned.

I can imagine them sounding like Dirk Diggler does when he is tryling to sound all smart, but you can tell he is making it up as he goes along.

It's really all quite comical.

hanzo x

n00b
Rade Kuruc:
Still, what do Ben Herman and his gang of corpse-fucking, vagina-eyed fagbots really know? Nothing. They'll do what SNK Playmore tells them to and they will be happy to do it. Nothing. Insignifanct figureheads, as far as I am concerned.

I can imagine them sounding like Dirk Diggler does when he is tryling to sound all smart, but you can tell he is making it up as he goes along.

And your point is? Do you have any "official" information that we don't know?

Freelancer

Banned
Ugh. I didn't want this thread to denigrate into yet another argument between forum members. I just want to see a pic of the board or get a more solid release date.

Rade K

20 Year Member
hanzo x:
Rade Kuruc:

Well, smartass, it's honestly as official as zorro's "insider info"; meaning that it is not at all. The only thing I was trying to point out is that Zorro's source is sketchy at best.

The person that Zorro spoke with was an american employee of SNK Playmore Corp. Meaning that he has nothing to do with the game's production. I doubt his word can be taken at all.

zorro

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Freelancer:
Ugh. I didn't want this thread to denigrate into yet another argument between forum members. I just want to see a pic of the board or get a more solid release date.
I'm not even gonna participate in this discussion anymore. All I can say is I added what I could and some people just took it for granted. and the offical release date is july 22nd. That is for sure!

Freelancer

Banned
zorro:
Freelancer:
I'm not even gonna participate in this discussion anymore. All I can say is I added what I could and some people just took it for granted. and the offical release date is july 22nd. That is for sure!
Thank you for the updated release date! :)

hanzo x

n00b
Rade Kuruc:
hanzo x:
Rade Kuruc:

Well, smartass, it's honestly as official as zorro's "insider info"; meaning that it is not at all. The only thing I was trying to point out is that Zorro's source is sketchy at best.

The person that Zorro spoke with was an american employee of SNK Playmore Corp. Meaning that he has nothing to do with the game's production. I doubt his word can be taken at all.
I figured out, just want to enjoy a discussion?, all of you just wait until the official information is relased.

Anything you can say about it is or speculation or discussion.

Shame!

Rade K

20 Year Member
hanzo x:
Rade Kuruc:
hanzo x:
Rade Kuruc:

I figured out, just want to enjoy a discussion?, all of you just wait until the official information is relased.

Shame!
You don't make any sense. Finish your English classes.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
hanzo x:

Shame!
Yeah, we like to do that.

Shit...sometimes i will make up completely fabricated stories and post them into News and Rumors and wait for the usual crew to bit the bait...

Rade K

20 Year Member
broken:
hanzo x:

Shame!
Yeah, we like to do that.

Shit...sometimes i will make up completely fabricated stories and post them into News and Rumors and wait for the usual crew to bit the bait...
Hey, man, don't shit in my mouth and call it a sundae!

BTW. whats the best, littlest power source to use for a MVSgun.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Rade Kuruc:
Hey, man, don't shit in my mouth and call it a sundae!
lol

<strong>BTW. whats the best, littlest power source to use for a MVSgun.
I would suggest this <a href="http://www.jameco.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ExecMacro/jameco/searchResult.d2w/report?sort=BKW&search=203043" target="_blank">PSU</a> from Jameco. Would be useable on smaller 1 slots, 2 and 4 slots.

supergoose

Die Gans,
20 Year Member
broken I would suggest this <a href="http://www.jameco.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ExecMacro/jameco/searchResult.d2w/report?sort=BKW&search=203043" target="_blank">PSU</a> from Jameco. Would be useable on smaller 1 slots, 2 and 4 slots.
OMG. it seems to be in stock again. yesss! drool_2
thanks for posting the link.