SVC Chaos

SolidSnakeII

Marked Wolf
I just got back from the amusment center in winnetka ave. And it sure was a fun time, got to meet some neofans like my self and got to play snk vs capcom wich was just the game ive been waiting for about a good 4 years and did not disapoint me. O i also played agaist bobak, he played with takuma and i played with iori and i kick his ass.... it sure was fun

cgun

Fio's Quartermaster
Nice, could you give some deeper impressions?

Seems like most people like it so far rhought :)

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Seriously, how bad did you beat Bobak?

SolidSnakeII

Marked Wolf
just played him once but i did beat him alright. Hes a good guy and it was fun thats the hole deal. We also got a pretty nice poster. Got to play 4 times for free, since it was fairly crouded and had to wait in line. But defently worth going. Specially since its 20 min away from my house. I cant wait to get the aes cart of this game. just hope its no to expensive.

Rade K

20 Year Member
Sounds good. So, does this game play like recent KOF games or what??

SolidSnakeII

Marked Wolf
Yes some may disagree but this game is a king of fighters with capcom caracters and some sligtht diferences wich works for me........

Rade K

20 Year Member
Visually, that's fine. I've always admired the raw detail in the KOF style.

Gameplay wise, if it's feeling more like 94 with it's basic engine, that would be kind of cool.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Did you guys do the smart thing and allow time to run out so that you could "take in" as much of the game as possible??
-BB

<small>[ July 12, 2003, 05:24 PM: Message edited by: BIG BEAR ]</small>

Jive3D

n00b
DO you guys think there is any way in hell that there will be an AES cart version of the game produced?

DAm I want that game!

N

Neotokyobikerkid

If there is a AES cart Produced I Will Start Collecting Home Carts Again

Until then Im collecting MVS

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
Neotokyobikerkid:

Bootlegging an AES cart,insert, and manual is alot more trouble than sticking with your original plan of mvs bootlegging.

lol lol

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
ResOGlas:
Neotokyobikerkid:

Bootlegging an AES cart,insert, and manual is alot more trouble than sticking with your original plan of mvs bootlegging.

lol lol
One of his first scams ever around here was that
he wanted to sell a converted Metal Slug 1 as
if it was ORIGINAL. It was only the cart and
he was asking $1,600. tickled

zorro

Galford's Poppy Trainer
BIG BEAR:
Did you guys do the smart thing and allow time to run out so that you could "take in" as much of the game as possible??
-BB
I did! I was there all up until the end, playing as many times and characters as I could. And the playmore staff were very nice. When they were about to turn it off they noticed a father holding his daughter who had not yet had a chance to play, so they turned it on just for him. Also the employee also held his daughter while the guy was playing! They let me take lots of pens and magnets. most importantly the game rocked! it was like a very dark, fierce snk vs capcom. With a whole lotta running! It's not a fight, but a struggle!

Also the version we played was infact the final english release version (I asked!) and the only copy available in the U.S.! but I couldn't even see the cart because it was just a big metal box with a hole in the side for the jamma edge connections.

edit: it was also the final english version(snk told me!)and every comment in the game seemed to be correct(chin-li called mai a slut, then mai said she dresses that way cause she can and that chin'li has chunky legs. So she can't dress like mai) as for the hardware it was a snk 1-slot with the game programmed into it (just to run more smoothly, though it was basically the same they said)

<small>[ July 12, 2003, 10:59 PM: Message edited by: zorro ]</small>

Devil_Gans

Bu, ,
I heard that Iori plays like his KOF 2002 version which means that he still can't combo his deadly flowers from his F+A.But he makes up for it by being fast.His combos from 2k2' works.He also has that maiden masher follow-up SDM.

<small>[ July 13, 2003, 05:52 AM: Message edited by: Devil_Gans ]</small>

rimm_rs

Banned
this game will be coming to aes in sept. i got this from the mouth of snk's us president.

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
zorro:
I did! I was there all up until the end, playing as many times and characters as I could. And the playmore staff were very nice. When they were about to turn it off they noticed a father holding his daughter who had not yet had a chance to play, so they turned it on just for him. Also the employee also held his daughter while the guy was playing! They let me take lots of pens and magnets. most importantly the game rocked! it was like a very dark, fierce snk vs capcom. With a whole lotta running! It's not a fight, but a struggle!

Also the version we played was infact the final english release version (I asked!) and the only copy available in the U.S.! but I couldn't even see the cart because it was just a big metal box with a hole in the side for the jamma edge connections.

edit it was also the final english version(snk told me!)and every comment in the game seemed to be correct(chin-li called mai a slut, then mai said she dresses that way cause she can and that chin'li has chunky legs. So she can't dress like mai) as for the hardware it was a snk 1-slot with the game programmed into it (just to run more smoothly, though it was basically the same they said)
Hey zorro it was nice meeting you at the debut, I only have one thing to say, I got a bad ass SNK pen and you don't :D Let's see when Bobak will upload the pics he took.

SolidSnakeII

Marked Wolf
Want to see some pictures of todays event..........http://www.snk-capcom.com/cgi-bin/svc_chaos_debut.cgi

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
I don't know how many pics there will be, but my big report will have to wait. I'm working on something and I want to finish it ASAP.

Jive3D

n00b
rimm_rs:
this game will be coming to aes in sept. i got this from the mouth of snk's us president.
IT's really coming to AES? that would be the shizzle!

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Jive3D:
rimm_rs:
Why would'nt it be released for AES-NGH???
There is nothing present in this release that can't be done on MVS.CvCc is a title created in a classic single fighters competition with a sophisticated mechanics sorta like a remake of Fatal Fury 2 which was really a KOF tournament improved with everything it was lacking.
All I can ask for is that there be more characters included in a sequel.
-BB

Rade K

20 Year Member
Why wouldnt it come to HC? If they brought out ROTD and MS4, you can almost guarantee this one. Its a money maker. On name alone.

Rade

Rade K

20 Year Member
BIG BEAR:
Jive3D:
rimm_rs:
Why would'nt it be released for AES-NGH???
There is nothing present in this release that can't be done on MVS.
You are right. Why is everyone assuming that the MVS cant handle what is being shown in this game? The MVS is a beast. Look at AOF3. No game has topped it visually. And it wasnt even Giga shock (whatever that means).

zorro

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Hey zorro it was nice meeting you at the debut, I only have one thing to say, I got a bad ass SNK pen and you don't Let's see when Bobak will upload the pics he took.
Actually I'll be getting one of those nice shiny pens in the mail. It shouldn't take too long. I talked to them and gave them my address so they'll definitley give me one.

for anyone who thinks that this is just a pen, no it's the ultimate snk-usa collectable. A pen so fancy that they keep each individual one in it's own velvet pouch!

TemJin3000

Axel's Trainer
yo Giby, it was also cool meetin ya at the debut! ^__^ you think you want to come to the gathering? zorro is checking if he can.

anyways, cya on the "K", Gib-master-zero lol

(you can smack me in the head if im repeatin myself, just call me pimp-bot3000 buttrock )