PDA

View Full Version : Sengoku 3 is out in Austin? O_o



Goenitz2.0
06-15-2001, 04:43 AM
Ok, Now usually the arcade BonusKun works at is THE place to go for Neo*Geo gaming. I went up to this one arcade up north that the newest Neo game was Samurai Shodown II in a crappy cabinet with broken buttons and half-assed working joysticks. Imagine my surprise when I see Sen-fucking-Goku 3 there. Bonus said that his arcade will have the game in soon but, it's amazing that a crappy arcade has a new Neo game after all these years. Thought I'd share that info in showing that some arcade owners are really weird when getting new games.......

Robert
06-15-2001, 05:45 AM
perhaps the owners wil place sengoku 3 in the MVS cabinet.

Goenitz2.0
06-15-2001, 05:53 AM
Originally posted by robert:
<STRONG>perhaps the owners wil place sengoku 3 in the MVS cabinet.</STRONG>


Um they did place it in there. It was just amazing that it was there. Period. That has to be the newest Neo game the arcade....Scatch that. It's the NEWEST game that arcade has gotten since Marvel VS Capcom 2 and then *ugh*Deer Hunter. Bonus found it funny abnout the game seeing as he never thought the arcade up there was worth a lick. He told me it's funny how the cabient they are using is decent but they needed to get someone who cared about maintaing their stuff. Also he mentioned that the board in there is a 2 slot board and that they are only using just one. Waste of a fucking good slot if you ask me. Probably just too damn lazy to install a fucking 'Select' Button. Ah well at least it's here...

Mike
06-15-2001, 01:56 PM
I'll be in Austin next week. Where is the arcade?

Thanks,
Mike

heatblazer
06-15-2001, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by Goenitz2.0:
<STRONG>Ok, Now usually the arcade BonusKun works at is THE place to go for Neo*Geo gaming. I went up to this one arcade up north that the newest Neo game was Samurai Shodown II in a crappy cabinet with broken buttons and half-assed working joysticks. Imagine my surprise when I see Sen-fucking-Goku 3 there. Bonus said that his arcade will have the game in soon but, it's amazing that a crappy arcade has a new Neo game after all these years. Thought I'd share that info in showing that some arcade owners are really weird when getting new games.......</STRONG>

=============================================
Dear,Goenitz2.0!
The broken joystiks and the smashed buttons
are everywhere!Don`t be dissappointed!That
sux a little,but...a good player is always a
good player no matter in which joystic!

Viewpoint
06-16-2001, 06:38 AM
Originally posted by Mike:
<STRONG>I'll be in Austin next week. Where is the arcade?

Thanks,
Mike</STRONG>

Hey Mike,

The place is called Tilt. It's located at the Northcross mall in *duh* North Austin. I haven't headed up ther yet but will probably do so today as to I'm curious to talk to the manager about this new game and how he got it. Also on a 2nd note, If you're up for some freetime elsewhere, I wouldn't mind meeting you for a Gaming session seeing as I always enjoy meeting new people. If you are game, Contact by my email at bonuskun@prodigy.net and let's see about hooking up for some serious Neo Gaming. Either way, Hope to hear from you soon..

Viewpoint
06-16-2001, 06:43 AM
Originally posted by heatblazer:
<STRONG>=============================================
Dear,Goenitz2.0!
The broken joystiks and the smashed buttons
are everywhere!Don`t be dissappointed!That
sux a little,but...a good player is always a
good player no matter in which joystic!</STRONG>

To also stress the point. I take serious pride in making sure our Joysticks, Buttons, and Cabinet for all our games inculding the Neo are working properly. My thought is this. Why would anyone want to continue to play a game on a fucking up unit?

So I always help to make sure that Powerplay Arcade always has their shit running perfectly.

Anything Less would be uncivilized! <IMG SRC="smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0">