Is there only one Copy Of Each Proto NEO MVS GAME?

N

Neotokyobikerkid

Can Someone post a list of all known Proto Games On Neo Geo MVS

Im interested in buying them all So eventually I can get them released to the public instead of whording them in my home.

Anyone have info please post

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Shit, I don't know if I should laugh lol or cry... crying

help

Anyway you can see most of the info here:
<a href="http://members.tripod.com/fresa/proto/" target="_blank">http://members.tripod.com/fresa/proto/</a>
if the bandwidth allows it.

For just a list of the games check:
<a href="http://www.neo-geo.com/snk/masterlist.htm" target="_blank">http://www.neo-geo.com/snk/masterlist.htm</a>

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
There should be many around there if you get your hands on one of them... :rolleyes:

Nathan

Stakes, ,
I think I'd look at neo-geo.com for the info.

Look to the left - Master List - 5th button down - then go to the bottom of the page - Unreleased Games.

Be careful though as there may be some bootlegs of these extremely rare and hard to find games floating around. wink

<small>[ July 12, 2003, 10:17 AM: Message edited by: Nathan ]</small>

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
Nathan:
I think I'd look at neo-geo.com for the info.

Look to the left - Master List - 5th button down - then go to the bottom of the page - Unreleased Games.

Be careful though as there may be some bootlegs of these extremely rare and hard to find games floating around. wink
Lol! It doesn't matter if they are bootlegs, he is only looking for them so he can make bootlegs himself!

kyo geo

Geese's Thug
Japhei!!!!! or whatever your name is today, I have some protos you may be interested in.

The first is called Nightmare in the Park, the objective of the game is to avoid this utter tosser in various recreational areas, who if he catches you, anally induldges himself whilst subjecting the victim (later in the game turns out to be a customer previously) to pointless chatter about somthing called the naomi board.

The second is called Bust a head, similar to puzzle bobble, but the bubbles are replaced with images of n annoying little twerp who sells bootlegs. Its very hard to get them to go away, especially when the other player destroys a load as the appear on your side of the view, and after a while you think it would be easier fighting 100 agent smiths rather than listening to utter garbage this little twerp talks

Lastly, and probably the rarest (thank god), we have 'the irritating man'. This piece comes wwith a tracker ball, sorry shovel, and will not work without it. Well how else are you supposed to shovel so much shit?

I will happily trade these 3 rarities for a bootleg sam 2 mvs with no label, cracked cart case and damaged edge connectors. Whadya say?

I personally think YOUR a proto, one that dion and chris unfortunatley couldnt keep hidden after their night of drunken unmemorable antics.

Well, dont try dumping yourself as im sure a pcs natural reaction would be to treat you as a virus, and probably say to you 010101010101000101001010111101010, which i think is binary for 'get away from me you boot leging twerp'

Ahhhh......I feel great. Cheers!

kyo geo

Geese's Thug
JAPHEI!!!!!

Ive just this minute unearthed another proto! Ready?

This one is called 'I am sad' or in japan 'brickin it' It was going to be a shooter for the CD only, but it fell out of the sky the other day so I have out it on mvs! The object of 'brickin it' is to make your character (some boot legger' actually aware of the fact that hes talk so much shit, skanked and ripped of so many people, that he starts to panic about the fact that his days are numbered. As you can imagine, with him being such a retard, accomplishing this mission is not easy. The guys who try to convince your character that everything hes doing is alright are a sinister corporation called NGF. If you complete the game, 2 similar loosers will also become selectable, but if you have the bios chip you can do it straight away.

Interested?

Mokum

Real Time User Mokum,
kyo geo:
Japhei!!!!! or whatever your name is today, I have some protos you may be interested in.

The first is called Nightmare in the Park, the objective of the game is to avoid this utter tosser in various recreational areas, who if he catches you, anally induldges himself whilst subjecting the victim (later in the game turns out to be a customer previously) to pointless chatter about somthing called the naomi board.

The second is called Bust a head, similar to puzzle bobble, but the bubbles are replaced with images of n annoying little twerp who sells bootlegs. Its very hard to get them to go away, especially when the other player destroys a load as the appear on your side of the view, and after a while you think it would be easier fighting 100 agent smiths rather than listening to utter garbage this little twerp talks

Lastly, and probably the rarest (thank god), we have 'the irritating man'. This piece comes wwith a tracker ball, sorry shovel, and will not work without it. Well how else are you supposed to shovel so much shit?

I will happily trade these 3 rarities for a bootleg sam 2 mvs with no label, cracked cart case and damaged edge connectors. Whadya say?

I personally think YOUR a proto, one that dion and chris unfortunatley couldnt keep hidden after their night of drunken unmemorable antics.

Well, dont try dumping yourself as im sure a pcs natural reaction would be to treat you as a virus, and probably say to you 010101010101000101001010111101010, which i think is binary for 'get away from me you boot leging twerp'

Ahhhh......I feel great. Cheers!
One of the most amazing posts to date!

buttrock