SVC Chaos delayed??????????

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
according to the "madmans cafe" it is anyways...

i also checked out a japanese game centre page and in the "incoming" section they had the game listed for the 25th of July........

:( :( :( :(

to say that im pissed off is a humongous understatement... more tears frown

neojedi

Member,
20 Year Member
I don't mind... getting it right = priority 1. If it takes a delay to do that, then so be it.

kanjifreak

Sakura's Bank Manager
beelzebubble:
according to the "madmans cafe" it is anyways...

i also checked out a japanese game centre page and in the "incoming" section they had the game listed for the 25th of July........

:( :( :( :(

to say that im pissed off is a humongous understatement... more tears :(
Cool!, it's gonna be a better game then... :rolleyes:

<small>[ July 10, 2003, 01:55 PM: Message edited by: kanjifreak ]</small>

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Fine with me as well, if they found a bug they best fix it then to rush it out the door... We can wait one more week... Hell, like I said before, it will be months before I can afford it anyway!

-Nick

E

Evilnoise

delayed?.... oh well, gives me more time to save upo for it... it is on MVS right??

(please let it be)

Tenshokyaku

King's Dry Cleaner
Agreed, more time to save up! I can only imagine how much the home version will cost with such hype surrounding this game...

Shred

Bead Banger
Let the gnasshing of teeth and rending of skin begin.
Just kidding a week is not that big of a delay. We can wait really we can!!

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
it's only because there are tons of people who have been saying since day 1

"omg omg i want that game now and it's probably going to cost moi a grand on home cart"

that yes,those bastards will probably raise the price a little bit

45000 Y pheraps ?

nothing major though

hey,at least it's a 100 % new game,eh?

smirk

Tenshokyaku

King's Dry Cleaner
Fran:
it's only because there are tons of people who have been saying since day 1

"omg omg i want that game now and it's probably going to cost moi a grand on home cart"

that yes,those bastards will probably raise the price a little bit

45000 Y pheraps ?

nothing major though

hey,at least it's a 100 % new game,eh?

smirk
100% new? We'll see...

Playmore doesn't have me convinced that they can make something 100% new yet.

honeyman

Morden's Lackey
It`s not so problematic. As long as I can play it again before the end of July I`ll be happy. Otherwise it`ll make me feel that staying in Japan until the end of this month would be futile :(

Gotta believe :) !

<small>[ July 10, 2003, 11:38 PM: Message edited by: honeyman ]</small>

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
Hmm... the homecarts usually come out around 2-3 months after the arcade release... which is right around the time I'll be piss poor because of my upcoming wedding...

DELAY! DELAY! DELAY!

Come on SNK PLAYMORE, keep tweakin' that baby another couple of months!

DELAY! DELAY! DELAY!

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
tsukaesugi:
Hmm... the homecarts usually come out around 2-3 months after the arcade release... which is right around the time I'll be piss poor because of my upcoming wedding...

DELAY! DELAY! DELAY!

Come on SNK PLAYMORE, keep tweakin' that baby another couple of months!

DELAY! DELAY! DELAY!
You can be the first to have a Gift Registry at Neo-Geo.com!

-Nick

kshira

Crazed MVS Addict
If it's delayed because their teaking something then it's all good with me. Would have been good to have it out by the 16th though...

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
The fact that there is a delay kinda' sucks, but I, as well as many others, couldn't afford the mvs release price anyway. The bottom line is that the debut is still happenning tomorrow! wink

<small>[ July 11, 2003, 06:01 AM: Message edited by: ResOGlas ]</small>

Fist Of Legend

Kula's Candy
the news comes from Gfront japanese arcade selling website ! wink

<a href="http://www.gfront.com/snkvscapcom.jpg" target="_blank">http://www.gfront.com/snkvscapcom.jpg</a>

mog

Bead Banger
Good, maybe they're delaying it so they can take the rock-paper-scissors throwing out.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Delayed ? they might be judging If It's profitable to make the game on an other hardware.

How many times you heard rumors that this game would run on a Hybrid board too ?

I expect everything from this title. :rolleyes:

mog

Bead Banger
beelzebubble:
Good, maybe they're delaying it so they can take the rock-paper-scissors throwing out.
one button throws would rock so hard...
Even just a single two button throw would own. As it is throws are gonna be waaaay over powered. Like some sort of SNK vs Capcom: Throw Battle!

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
Even just a single two button throw would own. As it is throws are gonna be waaaay over powered. Like some sort of SNK vs Capcom: Throw Battle!
why?

mog

Bead Banger
beelzebubble:
why?
Command throws come out really really fast. If they didn't they wouldn't be worth using. When you tech a throw you do it by anticipation, they really come out too fast to wait until you see the animation start. By making there be two different throws with two different ways to tech said throws it's giving you a 50/50 chance of defending against a powerful move. If you're opponent jumps in close to throw you, and you see this and try to tech the throw, you're only gonna have a 50% chance of getting it right.

Throwing is a very bad thing to have overpowered. Hell, the US Super Street Fighter II Turbo team got reamed by the Japanese team back in the day cause of the tick throw. US players didn't use it, Japanese players did, and it made all the difference. Just because of one little throw tactic.