Metal Slug 3 PS2 & KOF 2002 Japan Weekly chart positions

shade

n00b
KOF 2002 on dreamcast gains a respectifull 5th place which should hopfully give playmore an incentive to release more games for dreamcast, after it at Number 6 is Metal Slug 3 on PS2, Playmore should be proud of there sales.

1. GBA - Mother (Earthbound) 1 & 2 - Nintendo
2. PS2 - J. League Pro Soccer Club o Tsukurou!
3. PS2 - Enter the Matrix - Bandai -
4. GC - Sonic Adventure DX - Sega
5. DC - The King of Fighters 2002 - Playmore
6. PS2 - Metal Slug 3 - Playmore
7. PS2 - Savannah Park - Sammy
8. GBA - Hamtaro 4 - Nintendo
9. GBA - Pokemon Sapphire - Nintendo
10. GBA - Pokemon Ruby - Nintendo

<small>[ June 26, 2003, 08:09 AM: Message edited by: shade ]</small>

ThePunisher

SouthTown StreetSweeper
good theyre staying high up there on the charts :)

matrix is still up there oh_no

<small>[ June 26, 2003, 09:17 AM: Message edited by: ThePunisher ]</small>

sha-v

Crossed Swords Squire
Dengeki says

4. MS3 22,629
5. Sonic Adventure DX 22,558
6. Savannah Park 11,848
7. KOF2002 11,786

Big Shady

Kyukyogenryu Black Belt
15 Year Member
Man I can't believe how strong the DC still is Japan. I wish the states would have fucking realized how great the DC was! It owns GC, PS2, and Xbox, I don't care what anybody says. I own both a GC and Xbox and my DC STILL sees more play time, right behind my Neo of course wink

shade

n00b
Thats the weekly chart I listed,

That could be a daily chart you listerd there sha-v
ah well who knows point is the dreamcast game is selling well so Playmore will hopefully keep on supporting the dreamcast.

<small>[ June 26, 2003, 02:11 PM: Message edited by: shade ]</small>

sha-v

Crossed Swords Squire
The Dengeki charts are weekly. Although the games are usually selled on thursday they start counting from Monday till Sunday.

So, the charts are from 16/6 - 22/6. MS3 and KOF2k2 were released on 19/6

Metal Fatigue

Robert Garcia's Butler
nice that rox, i recently heard something about after this summer sega is not allowing any commercial releases for dreamcast anymore, please tell me its bullshit. thanks

Metal Fatigue

Robert Garcia's Butler
duh i just realized Border Down is coming out Sept. 25th i believe it is, so that would kind of be after summer i guess i dont know.

shade

n00b
I think sega will never "Not allow" commercial releases for dreamcast as they make a bit of money off each game sold and licensing fees, the only money that sega put into the dreamcast recently was re-releasing many dreamcast hgames a few months back which was a success apprently, sega are still making money off dreamcast and they aren't making any new games. i bet they are laughing at that fact.
Border down should be good as its made by G-Revolution, creators of darius.

Metal Fatigue

Robert Garcia's Butler
yea if they are profiting ANY money whatsoever from DC they should definitely keep it runnin, with how much financial trouble they are in they need it.

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Holy shit. And not a single XBOX game on that list. Classic. I have an xbox, but only because of fucking sega. I wish sega would stick with GC. I need more than one GC game. Its a cool system.

Anyways, Bravo Playmore.

Start making some new non 3d, low rez stuff. Matri doesnt count, and neither does ROTD.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
too bad sonic wasnt selling that good 4+ years ago.

fuck its been that long?

dreamcast lives!

and yes, as much as i try to get around it, there really is NOTHING on xbox other than sega, and the hope of more live! fighters. but cvs2 is ass.

abdul

Aero Fighters Flyboy
impulsive japenese gamers oh_no still buying enter the matrix

shade

n00b
When you think about it Japannese gamers are no better than western gamers, anything EA sports will sell in the west no matter what quality is like, In the east anything pokemon will sell regardless of the quality, its all to with fads, TV shows, Movies, matrix is a cool movie which makes it popular which in turn makes the incredibly shit game popular.