kyoubashi loke test impressions

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
cant seem to cut and paste, html error so,, a link.

<a href="http://www.shoryuken.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33212&perpage=15&pagenumber=1" target="_blank">http://www.shoryuken.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33212&perpage=15&pagenumber=1</a>

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
oops read it wrong. How long was that guy on the machine for, and who was he using?

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
Noticeable fixes are great;
means there's still time for them to change the character select screen...and other atrocities :)

thanks again captain

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
oops read it wrong. How long was that guy on the machine for, and who was he using?
i dont know.. an hour i suppose... he was using (FUCKING) iori...

eight one

Igniz's Servent
beelzebubble:
i dont know.. an hour i suppose... he was using (FUCKING) iori...
I thought so. The guy in Shibuya had damn near 50. Good thing they limited the win count to 10.

honeyman

Morden's Lackey
Nice to know that they`re tweaking the game to be better :) !

I`m starting to use Choi now in KOF2K2! God damn you beezlebubble, since you showed me his effectiveness he`S started to infiltrate my teams make_fac ! (but he`s good to use on every good/boring player though glee !)

Buro Destruct

Formerly known as, Buro Destruct, , Southtown Stre
Good to know they're still tweaking gameplay AND the game's aesthetics, but its really disappointing that none of the truly unique and "new" characters aren't getting any attention. Where's the news on Genjuro and Balrog (M. Bison)? Shiki? Whats the deal?

This is why Kyo and Iori were poor poor decisions for the roster...too popular and easily manipulated to crush some of the more adventurous gamers trying the different characters.

Oh well, they're still going to get my $300+

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
Nice to know that they`re tweaking the game to be better !

I`m starting to use Choi now in KOF2K2! God damn you beezlebubble, since you showed me his effectiveness he`S started to infiltrate my teams ! (but he`s good to use on every good/boring player though !)
ooh shit i forgot to pm you back didnt i.. sorry
:(

slack of me....

if you wanna play some 50 yen games against my choi again pm me...