SNK vs Capcom Preview [Gamespot]

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
No new info at all; still an interesting read.

<a href="http://www.gamespot.com/neo/action/snkvscapcomsvc/preview_6030318.html" target="_blank">http://www.gamespot.com/neo/action/snkvscapcomsvc/preview_6030318.html</a>

Buro Destruct

Formerly known as, Buro Destruct, , Southtown Stre
The back-stepping move does not seem to be invincible in SNK vs. Capcom, which may be SNK NeoGeo's way of persuading players to be aggressive and not turtle around in the game.
This is excellent. Its too bad the overall look of the characters doesn't seem changed, however they didn't comment on the backgrounds, which look to be amazing.

decca84

New Challenger
i cant wait ... *i hope they do something about the major size differences tho ... thats just wishful thinking its too late now*

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
VIDEOGAMES DOT COM, Is the only gaming publication read by many, that really always kept an eye on the neo dev, and that is really cool. They have a very general and fair sense for all things neo.

THough, you can go around the review 'chives and see that some are imbalanced. It's still satisfactory and they help get the word out to the unwashed masses that may have enjoyed CVS1/2 and wants something new. Those individuals might now like what they get with hit game, as they have probably been sterilized by the vanilla (disguised as diverse) game play in the CVS series.

Well, here is to videogames.com for proving themselves somewhat more competent than IGN 's (Isnt Gaming Nice??) rather, "i'll preview it If I have to, but Id rather be playing...fucking whatever cool new game is hip to play and mention to girls in the mall who think I stink like...IGN".

God, Im bored tonite.

ThePunisher

SouthTown StreetSweeper
That was an interesting read.
It gave me more insight into the gameplay and its soundin goooood.

This game is looking mighty fine! :D

Thanks for the link wink

Mark of the Wolves

mullet bullet
Hmmm...nice to hear all sides of the story. Even though it pretty much said what we already know, its really nice to see someone actually noticed the beta testing.

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I wonder if Playmore could be so unlazy as to send VG.com a high quality preview package with good shots and high rez video. Hell, send it to that Shawn guy that pays for my posts, he could benefit from the advertizement.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Nice read... this game is now less than one month away wink

-Nick

Xenvu

Zero's Secretary
Thanks for the link, but I had a problem with one line in the preview "Admittedly, the sizes of the characters in SNK vs. Capcom are a bit unorganized. Tabasa looks larger than Iori, while Genjuro looks more muscular than Sagat" I thought Genjuro was more muscular than Sagat anyway? Oh well such a minor detail, what do you guys think?
Can't wait to play this game :)