new video

Mark of the Wolves

mullet bullet
Terry 0wnz every1 4 fr33!!111111.

Seriously I know who I am going to play with for sure now. It's nice to see the Power Geyser, High Angle Geyser and Buster Wolf. However I'm wondering why he has 4 moves? Someone said he had a Rising Beat or something.

brammes

n00b
sagat: the way capcom had to make him, instead a company named playmore gave new life to one of the greastest fighting game characters ever (i hope he has some intros like hugo, feat. adon/joe or jawai, know what i mean, like ruy had in marvel vs capcom: with sean and ken).

second, i really think all kof sprites are redrawn, only very close to the old, thats prob. way everbody thinks there where re-used. i really think this, cause they move so fluidly.

at last: the game rocks, i love the fast pace it moves, i like the characters and the music is good and suits the game wel.

i am going to buy this the minut its out on the neo.

Cynn

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Looks awesome. Sagat looks scary! I wish there was a hidden MOTW version Terry sprite in the game though.

Xstatic

n00b
i like his new stance, but i dont like his new voice. the alpha one was more deadly.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Tigoh Huppocawt ! o_o

Sagat looks cool, but the guy (or comp) playing as him kinda sucks.

Buro Destruct

Formerly known as, Buro Destruct, , Southtown Stre
Xstatic:
i like his new stance, but i dont like his new voice. the alpha one was more deadly.
Seriously, his old voice is far far better. But I like his new sprite, seems a bit more bulky than previous versions.

ThePunisher

SouthTown StreetSweeper
Cool! I like the music in that stage nice and eerie.
oh yea and
sagat looks awesome
terry's all good but I dont like how his buster wolf looks, not enough oomph

<small>[ June 19, 2003, 05:07 PM: Message edited by: ThePunisher ]</small>

neofreak696

King's Dry Cleaner
Terrys buster wolf looks like the effect for it was riped directly from MOTW. And his voice sucks, he says it so fast and sounds gay to me. On the other hand saget does look cool. His voice is weak though.

<small>[ June 14, 2003, 03:46 PM: Message edited by: neofreak696 ]</small>

Pep

Genjuro's Frog
20 Year Member
My lord!! Sagat looks really menacing, he looks very tall and even more fitted, and he is also very fast.

He is gonna be a tough one. Unfortunately his voice is not as macho as it used to be.

kantboy

New Challenger
Sagat is a pimp! buttrock

Now I want M. Bison(boxer) videos. Against Earthquake would be cool. mr_t

Neo Rave

n00b
Sagat has a better stance than ever. His voice is not that bad, I think it's pretty good. Terry has three DMs and did anyone see how fast that Buster Wolf is compared to CvS2?

RisingKnuckle

New Challenger
Terrys buster wolf looks like the effect for it was riped directly from MOTW. And his voice sucks, he says it so fast and sounds gay to me. On the other hand saget does look cool. His voice is weak though.
Yeah Terry's voice sounds really bad (which is a shame sicne I loved his previous voice actor). What is up with some of the new voices hired for this game? Terry and Ken's new voices are very lame compared to their previous ones.

Although Sagats sprite looked awesome. Voices aside the game is looking better with every video.

<small>[ June 15, 2003, 05:57 AM: Message edited by: RisingKnuckle ]</small>

cgun

Fio's Quartermaster
I can´t reallt agree about the voices. Sagats new voice isn´t as godd as the old one, i agree there but i still don´t think it´s bad. It has character and sounds special. Not dull at all.

I love terry´s new voice thought. Buster Wolf is so so but the other moves have been given the japanese MOTW-sounds. Kick-fuck :) instead of crack shot and so on.

Ken sounds better then ever i think. Shoryureppa (?) sounds great.

Mark of the Wolves

mullet bullet
cgun:
I can´t reallt agree about the voices. Sagats new voice isn´t as godd as the old one, i agree there but i still don´t think it´s bad. It has character and sounds special. Not dull at all.

I love terry´s new voice thought. Buster Wolf is so so but the other moves have been given the japanese MOTW-sounds. Kick-fuck :) instead of crack shot and so on.

Ken sounds better then ever i think. Shoryureppa (?) sounds great.
That's kick-back.