Looking for Zupapa complete MVS kit? Check this out...

naomi

Marked Wolf
why don't they make mini marquees any more?
someone should make mini marquees for all the new games that don't have them.
is kof 2k1 missing the mini marquee as well?
it can't be that expensive to produce them.
whats their problem?don't they know that these are going to be put in multi slot machines?
thats ridiculous.
i want the zupapa kit but no mini marquee,wtf
same delima with Sengoku 3 and Nitemare in the Dark.....and color copys are crap.
who ever is making these games now should get their shit together.

Thanks for the link. Been needing to pick up one of those.

About the marquees, I have a printer that comes pretty close to the quality of the real marquees with photo stock. If an artsy-type makes 'em, I can print 'em.

Brent

djbomberman

NAM-75 Vet
they don't make mini marquees anymore because they come with large marquees that take up the entire header. Since they started making the cabs one-slot they come with the large version of the marquee since it seems to get more attention than just the little mini marquee......so it can't be about production costs as I think the large marquees are more expensive to produce than mini ones......

naomi

Marked Wolf
thats cool that they have the big ones but I NEED to have mini ones as well as the big ones.
i can not stand the way the color copies look.i am sure that some are nicer than others but the mini's should be made available.
does Slug 3 have a mini anyone know?
i should be able to get some made by the same company that makes the big ones right?
i just need to send them the art?
i don't mind the home brew art but photo copy quality is for the birds.
so who can i contact?