Caris Nautilus

I'll let it speak for itself...
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1205686723

------------------
psdmini.gif

http://prizmdash.cjb.net

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
I ESPECIALLY like how he's trying to make you pay $20 more if you decide to pay by money order...

Like someone is ACTUALLY going to send him cash!

GOD... the things people will do for money. Haven't people ever heard of "unemployment benefits"?
smile.gif

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
That guy has been trying to hawk Neo Geo stuff at insanely inflated prices for a while now. He never gets any bids, you'd think he would figure out that he's getting a bit too greedy. I guess he'll learn over time, but it does make for a good laugh.

Oh, and I hate all those auctions where sellers say "plus $20 for my bank", or some crap like that. Hey, if your bank charges you $20 to cash an international money order (which is a joke in itself), then just BUILD IT INTO YOUR RESERVE!!!! That add-on for bank fees is VERY irritating, whenever I see it, I just PASS no matter WHAT the item is.

And finally, anyone seen those auctions where the seller will only accept CASH or Western Union wire transfer? Yeah, like I'm gonna send CASH through the mail!!! How stupid do they think people are? Those are the kind of auctions to avoid . . .

C

Caris Nautilus

Yea I hate the bank fees for cashing MO's, I don't see WHY banks need to charge that, Whats the big deal?

But alot of other countries do charge 15-20 bucks to cash an MO. I bought something from Hong Kong once, I really wanted to pass, But he was the only one that ahd it, I had to pay like 15 for the MO to be cashed, 8 dollars to send the MO to him, And like 20 bucks shipping for my stuff. The sad part is this thing only cost 56 bucks! lol

Originally posted by chimpmeister:
That guy has been trying to hawk Neo Geo stuff at insanely inflated prices for a while now. He never gets any bids, you'd think he would figure out that he's getting a bit too greedy. I guess he'll learn over time, but it does make for a good laugh.

Oh, and I hate all those auctions where sellers say "plus $20 for my bank", or some crap like that. Hey, if your bank charges you $20 to cash an international money order (which is a joke in itself), then just BUILD IT INTO YOUR RESERVE!!!! That add-on for bank fees is VERY irritating, whenever I see it, I just PASS no matter WHAT the item is.

And finally, anyone seen those auctions where the seller will only accept CASH or Western Union wire transfer? Yeah, like I'm gonna send CASH through the mail!!! How stupid do they think people are? Those are the kind of auctions to avoid . . .

------------------
psdmini.gif

http://prizmdash.cjb.net

Maxim

Kabuki Klasher
I've sent cash to out of country places three times, and I never had a problem. Two to Hong Kong and once to Taiwan. I just sent them registered mail, I wrapped the cash in newspaper. I just had to get 2 of the items, one of them was not what I expected,(A KOF97 character book,or manual,as it had all the moves,that's it!!). Another one was KOF cards, and the last, one of my most treasured SNK items, SNK Illustrations vol.1
I can't seem to find the second, and when it came out on Ebay, it reached about 80 bucks. Too rich for my blood.

I have a tendency to ramble on...

------------------
"Everyone's Gonna Die!!"

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
This is the fourth rediculous auction I have seen by this guy. I am sure we all saw the MVS KOF2000 for $999 and then for $799 even though it is selling for around $400 right now. Man, this guy should do some research before he lists these things... scary thing is, someone may actually buy them
frown.gif
Shawn... any chance that price list is going to get updated anytime soon. That could help a lot of people out... I know it is a bitch to maintain though.

-Nick

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
And the MVS list is updated! Joy... That is such a good reference.

-nick

Todd

Galford's Armourer
he was trying to sell Metal Slug 3 for the same price too!

------------------
24221248.gif

S

Silent_Scope

this crazy guy also tries to sell PC Engine DraculaX sealed for $299 (he says it's new but the picture is different). He's fuckin crazy.
I've posted a lot of ridiculous auctions by this guy at Neo Forum. Me and others had sent emails to that guy but still.......
Fuckin crazy