Garou: Mark of the Wolves on Neo CD???

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
OK...before you go on and tell me that I'm insane, read the following.

I just came from the Japanese Neo Geo site, and I was browsing through their software list. I got to the second table, and I found a link that went to Garou: Mark Of The Wolves. Now, I can't read the Japanese but the link itself is obviously in English.

WELL... going by the way they might have worded the link, it said "soft/for-ncd"... which I'm considering to be "Neo CD" since the box above it has links that have "soft/for-dc" on it (which obviously stands for the Dreamcast), and the box below it was for the Playstation with links that contained "soft/for-ps" (BTW... something is scheduled for release on 1/25/2001 for the PS, but I can't read the kanji to find out the exact title).

If you want to see the links for yourself, go to http://www.neogeo.co.jp/cons/soft/index.htm

So, what's the final analysis... was SNK of Japan actually planning to release Garou: Mark Of The Wolves for the Neo CD after all? Is there actually versions available? According to this page... it seems that they are.

Or maybe, they're just bad at making sensible URLs...
biggrin.gif

Bad Mofo

Neo Geo Cup '98
It's obviously Cartidge. Just look at the price.32000 Yen. Normal CD games are aroung 5800 Yen.