NCS releases .... ?

LastResort

King's Dry Cleaner
Just curious which older games you people would like to see on home cart. Maybe if the demand is there, we could ask NCS to consider these titles
smile.gif

I would like to see Ironclad/Chotetsu Brikinger as Home cart japanese version offcourse. Just like Pulstar and Blazing Star. Would be cool for everyone Neo Shoot'em
up fan to have this in his collection.

Come on people let's hear your ideas.

LastResort

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
That maybe be NEARLY impossible, for various reasons, one of them being that it was released only as a cd version. I guess you can dump it to the rom and do it, but still... It will be more likely that this title may appear on an emulation instead, as I don't think this title even appeared on that medium. It would be nice, though.

SoloFenris

Sakura's Bank Manager
You can't just dump the contents of a CD onto cart rom and expect it work. Since carts and CD's access and pipeline information differently, it would have to be reprogrammed to take into account for that. I have never played Brikinger but if it has any FMV in it that would have to be removed as well.

Later,
Jeff

Neo Fan

King's Dry Cleaner
I always wondered why they never put Bust A Move on home cart. That is the best of the puzzle games, and is still popular in the arcade today. That is my vote.

Anthony

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
Somehow I think re-releases of games would only work with SNK titles. And ALL MVS-only games were made by other companies, not SNK, since it was their arcade & home system, and most rare games were not SNK titles either.

snkmania

n00b
Pulstar, Blazing Star and Metal Slug series would be great. This game is what I'm looking for now and it's very hard to find!!
smile.gif