Damn! I screwed up again!

BakuretsuMutekiSid

Zero's Tailor
I was outbid on another amazing auction. Did anyone else see this auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1204786549

I think that's the lowest price for a NEW KoF 2000 home cart that anyone will see in a very long time! Shit, I could've gotten it too. Anyone here go by the name of anonymous333? Whoever he is, he's one lucky bastard.

Ya know, I waited too long. I was to go bid at 8:40 p.m., but by the time I got there, I only had 10 seconds left...GAME OVER!

I wonder why none of you guys saw this?

smurphy570

Kula's Candy
i didnt see it because when i search i usually use neo geo home or neo geo carts.....I think you are lucky...i wouldnt send a newbie of ebay so much money........i dont mean to dis him....he has no rep

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Yeah, the seller left out 'neo geo' which is a BIG mistake. Screwed himself for sure.

I agree though with smurphy, I'd never buy an expensive product like that from a low-feedback seller.

Anyway, how much do you want to be the auction will never go through? I'd lay money on that . . .

BakuretsuMutekiSid

Zero's Tailor
I emailed him one day before the end of the auction:

I'm currently the high bidder on your auction. I just came across it today.
You say it's new, so I'm assuming it was never played and that it is complete
and 100% SNK authentic (not an NGF product is it). I received new
merchandise before from various retailers, but the condition wasn't exactly
New. Could you tell me the contents of the game and their condition (i.e.
instruction manual, game cart and sticker, snap-lock case, and insert).

This was his reply:

The KOF 2K cartridge we're selling is brand new and has never been used. This cartridge is 100% authentic SNK and it is not a hacked NGF cartridge (we're familiar with NGF's business practices). I hope this helps.

I think that he was legitimate with that reply. Peoples got to start somewhere. I was gonna give him the chance but damn it all to hell, I was outbid.

BakuretsuMutekiSid

Zero's Tailor
Now that you mention it, he never did mention Neo Geo...Oh my freagin head...I think I'm gonna get a hemmorhage.

I think this auction ranks up there among the rare "ebay finds"...excuse me while I double tap my ass.

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
I saw that. I often type just KOF/King of to find all the Neo Geo stuff. I never thought it would go that low. That was a great deal. The guy, despite being new, has some feedback, and seems honorable. Maybe next time BakuretsuMutekiSid
smile.gif

BakuretsuMutekiSid

Zero's Tailor
I think if DreamH20 sees this ended auction (if for the first time) he'll shit in his pants. Where are you Dream? LOL