Where is steve_slapdicksky ?

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
bloodbar.gif

Hey you fuck! Wasnt we gonna talk about Neo Geo gaming?

OH wait i just got some inside info that a certain Lionel R Homeus will arrive at this forum (sent by SNK of Greese) and express how much he loves NGF, also he will say how much fun Dion and him has had in Greese BEHIND closed doors.

Oh oh hold i got an Email..............

Ok i see.....

There is this cool guy named Morgan Stewart from Ida-Hoe that wants to post a thead here about how much we should support NGF for their great Service in Supplying and keeping Neo Geo alive.
He also would like to thank NGF for the color corrected Carts.

Hold ima send him back an email...........................

K
OH no.
Morgan Stewart is sad cuz he is anti SNK and for NGF.
Fuck! Me ad my big mouth. Why the hell did i tell him that Neo Geo games are officially made by SNK?!
But he doesnt seem too sad cuz he said that he will still buy from NGF just as long as they sell only the NGF Cart box holders, NGF Clam Shell cases,NGF stickers, NGF Inerts and NGF manuals with no SNK circut boards in the carts.

Man i guess he is really for NGF and not for SNK but i dont get it cuz he cant play thoes games if it dont have the SNK circut chip board.

Ah shit. Well it aint to bad cuz Morgan Stewart will still buy from NGF but will not be able to play the games.

Oh hold i got another email from him...................................

LOL Morgan Stewart asks if the Neo CDs are also made by SNK lol
Oh Morgan you nut!

Anyone wanna buy a NGF KOF Neo CD without the CD from Morgan?

Poor Morgan. K ill email him back again and say that he might be able to sell it on Ebay.....hold.................

K he seems happy. Hmmmmmmmm
He said that the last time he did that was when the same Seller the sold him the Neo game was the one who rebought the Neo game.

UHG! OK one more fckin email.. hold .................
.................................................................................................... Yo wassa?

Morgan Stewart hasnt replied to my email yet.

Maybe it was something i said?
Well this is what i emailed him:

Dam, Morgan ima be totally honest with you...
Your a fckin MORON!!!!!!

------------------
akuma1.gif

Lord Illicious
Primal Massiah
Soul Reaver
SNK DEVIL
Wu Dan Neo Devil of Illness <A HREF="http://www.illicious.net/
" TARGET=_blank>http://www.illicious.net/
</A>
bloodbar.gif

S

Silent_Scope

Where is Steve? I thought he wants to talk about "future" AES games...........
Dont'e esta "Dion"?

hupplark_39

Kabuki Klasher
hey lord where the hell do you get these names from? Slapdicsky, Man you are crazy, but i like it! hupplark_39