King of FIghters 3d online in Korea ?!

BrooklynSkin

Morden's Lackey
It looks like some kind of RPG. I;m trying to post this pick of Jae talking to Iori
SPopup.asp

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
I just checked that out on mad mans cafe.
oh and skin, I think I am all systems go for making it to manhaten this friday. we should go to china town fair if you can.

EX_Andy

Vanessa's Drinking Bud,
Originally posted by BrooklynSkin:
<STRONG>Wow it actually looks kind of interesting.

Check out this korean site for info. http://www.kofworld.com/Online.asp
if anyone can translate it would be much appreciated.</STRONG>

Thanks for ferreting this out. Sez it's some kind of "action RPG." I'dve thought that those screenshots were just of a chat lobby (and the characters were avatars), but there are also screenshots of characters fighting. Might be that those 6 characters are "classes" you pick; there's also that one screenshot showing one player's "inventory."

Weird stuff, there.

S

SilentNinja

I wouldn't be suprise if the game has no KOF icons: Geese, Krauser, Billy, Terry, Ryo, Robert, Takuma, Big, King, Mai, Blue Mary, etc.

It's ok for KOF to be on 3D action RPG. But not fighting genre.

BrooklynSkin

Morden's Lackey
I hope this game comes out in the US but I doubt it.

What's up Mitch? Yeah we can hang. Are you at home? I'll give you a call.

BrooklynSkin

Morden's Lackey
Guess you're not home huh? I called. Left a message . Give me a call later ok. I'm at home.

Huxley

Fu'un-Ken Master
Looks like an RPG to me too! I'd imagine its downloadable if it isn't a big production. Maybe one of those forms does something, although it might not even be out yet...

Anyone try the CFC flash game? It takes fookin ages to load (on a 56k), but it is worth it. I had no idea what was going on, but it seems like a neat idea, using the MVS sprites in a similar way to Capcom's Puzzle Fighter. A bit buggy, but you get a few backgrounds to choose from and plenty of cards. They have a couple more flash mini games, but I didn't get time to try them out