Check this out from a year ago at NCS

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
I fonly I got back into Neo Geo a little sooner *CRY* *CRY* Im about to burst trying to get this freaking game.

T

TheDjinn

I tried to get one from NCS last year but was unable to. My friend and I actually got a copy from Game Dude for only $245.

Tokyo Drifter

Rugal's Thug
It'll be interesting to see where the Neo market goes as the year goes on. Hopefully, the huge cart prices will go down. I was lucky enough to be in Japan last year visiting family and it's even tough getting used carts there. My feeling is that Super Sellers and other eBay folks are snatching these up as soon as they hit stores and marking up the price to overseas standards. In case people were wondering, FF Special and Sam Sho 1 & 2 seem to be the most common carts and usually go for $5-15 US. KOF 94 cost me the most at $60, but 95 was pretty cheap. Didn't see a whole lot else though. I had a Metal Slug 3 in my hand which was selling for roughly $190 US. Up to that point, the most I paid for a cart was $60 so I put it back. I'm not sure if I regret it or not, but I haven't regreted forking out $300+ for KOF 2000. Hopefully I can go again this year and see what the market is like and right past wrongs.

smurphy570

Kula's Candy
i was luck, this was my s fourth aes I got.I brougt my home system with art of fighting 2 last year just with the intentions of getting metal slug 3 and motw, and believe it or not 3 count bout, i could never find the friggin cd version. Almost a year later my collection is almost at the 50 mark.....My wallet is also lot lighter