Your favorite "classic" DIon post?

C

Caris Nautilus

Hehe,

Am I the only one here that always cracks up at Dions posts?

Anyways I was just wondering what everyones favorite "classic" post by Dion/NGF.

Here's a quote from one of mine from Dion:

"It's just another way that NeoGeoFreak is here to help the Neo fans and promote the "Executive class" collector.

thanks again,
NeoGeoFreak"

Ahhh that was a great one.

Shawn you should make a section on your page with an archive devoted to NGF/Dion posts, So everyone here can look back and remember all the funny, Posts that cracked us all up by Dion and NGF.

You know it's true, Dion does do something for the neo community, He gives us all alot to laugh about and he never makes it boring that's for damn sure

------------------
psdmini.gif

http://prizmdash.cjb.net

RDS777

n00b
Thats right, now the biggest item on NGF's site since the "new" Metal Slug carts:

ALL your favorate Dion and co. posts, on one convenient CD ROM.

Having a bad day. Pop in this CD, and watch the laughs roll. Great for parties. Buy now, because it's only being printed in a limited run of 100 CDs. After that, your out of luck, till we go to Kinkos again.

499.99$. Place your order TODAY.
biggrin.gif

--
RDS
Because yes, I WAS this bored
smile.gif

JoeHigashi

n00b
So where has that wanker dion gone?,

i bet he is fucked now since no one wants his phoney ass kof2000 english carts! hehe!

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
Probably the one I just mentioned elsewhere in the forums, where dion posted in DolphinLord's Yahoo! club, asking how to save a .JPG off of the internet. Poor dumb bastard did not know how to right-click.
wink.gif

-BioMotor_Unitron

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
Here is a new one I found at dion's pathetic website, under their so-called "exclusive" Nightmare info.

NGF said, and I quote, 'As of now, all retailers have stopped supporting the NeoGeo AES, because they want to move onto the "next generation systems."'

What the hell do they consider NCS, VIdeoGameDepot, and BuyWrong...er...Rite, to be?
wink.gif

-BioMotor_Unitron

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
Here is another one from August.

'"Where do you losers come up with this stuff?
Do you guys sit at home all day reading comic books?

Wait till you see the new NeoGeo games that will be FROM "NGF."

It's not going to matter where you buy the game from because it will say "NGF" on screen as the developer.

Just like ADK, NMK, Visco, and now NGF.

Dion'

He goes from not knowing how to right-click and save a .JPG to being a game developer. Funny stuff, yes?
wink.gif
I can see it now.

"NEO PONG! ULTRA RARE! ONLY 100 MADE (every day for the first production month). BUY NOW FOR ONLY NINETY-NINE NINETY-NINE....NINETY-NINE!"
tongue.gif

-BioMotor_Unitron

C

Caris Nautilus

Man thats total BS, DIon could never EVER program his own neo-geo cart, Not even pong...

Originally posted by BioMotor_Unitron:
Here is another one from August.

'"Where do you losers come up with this stuff?
Do you guys sit at home all day reading comic books?

Wait till you see the new NeoGeo games that will be FROM "NGF."

It's not going to matter where you buy the game from because it will say "NGF" on screen as the developer.

Just like ADK, NMK, Visco, and now NGF.

Dion'

He goes from not knowing how to right-click and save a .JPG to being a game developer. Funny stuff, yes?
wink.gif
I can see it now.

"NEO PONG! ULTRA RARE! ONLY 100 MADE (every day for the first production month). BUY NOW FOR ONLY NINETY-NINE NINETY-NINE....NINETY-NINE!"
tongue.gif

-BioMotor_Unitron

------------------