Dion fake name 3? Anyone want to comment?

C

Caris Nautilus

Does anyone else think this is totally pathetic how every 2 weeks when Dions fake name gets known another one pops up a week later?

Dion do you have the guts to post under your real name? I remember in a chat you were saying to Shawn "Are you gonna be a real man and send the carts?"

Well you aren't being one posting under these fake ass names all the time.

Neojorge
Frogman
Steve_Stanflovsky

All sound horribly made up as well. What does anyone else think about this? It cracks me up personally...

------------------
psdmini.gif

http://prizmdash.cjb.net

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Hell yeah it's pathetic. Even if it isn't Dion , it's some NGF henchman.

Notice that when the new identity pops up , the old one stops posting.hehe

------------------
last9.gif

twalden

Leona's Therapist
20 Year Member
He used to do this all of the time on Dolphinlord's Yahoo club. The short fragmented sentences and the referring to
everyone in the 3rd person tense are dead give aways.

JoeHigashi

n00b
can someone tell me who this dion character is please cause now its starting to bug me, and why should i not buy games from him?
(not that i want to)

C

Caris Nautilus

Originally posted by JoeHigashi:
can someone tell me who this dion character is please cause now its starting to bug me, and why should i not buy games from him?
(not that i want to)

Dion runs NeoGeoFreak.
It's up to you whether or not to deal with him, I havn't so I can't comment personally on his dealings.

But there are countless storys from other people that have been ripped off by him, Had to wait monthes for their games, Or got converted carts passed off as official ones.

He often posts here under fake names trying to stire up trouble.

He's pretty much disliked by many people here because he often posts to gloat about how great his company is ect.

When ever theres controversy it ushually involves Dion or NGF.

To make a long story short Dion is Infamous for being a shadey bussiness dealer, Deal with him at your own risk, As there are probly over 50 people on these boards that could give you reasons not to deal with him.

------------------
psdmini.gif

JoeHigashi

n00b
ok thanks,

so where shall i get aes and mvs carts CHEAP?

since everyone seems to be to expensive or do not have neo-geo no more :-(

C

Caris Nautilus

Originally posted by NeoSneth:
Hell yeah it's pathetic. Even if it isn't Dion , it's some NGF henchman.

Notice that when the new identity pops up , the old one stops posting.hehe

LOL I know right, Remember when Neojorge would get flammed 24/7, Then he said he wanted to "retire" from posting here, Then Frogman poped up, Got flammed to hell, Stopped posting mysteriously and then this Steve_Stanflovsky pops up.

I think Shawn knows how to spot these phoney people now, I run a UBB on my site and I can figure out if someone was using a fake name, hehe.

Anyways It's so funny, I wonder what his next name will be, Mike Flovstansky? haha

------------------
psdmini.gif

C

Caris Nautilus

ok thanks,

so where shall i get aes and mvs carts CHEAP?

since everyone seems to be to expensive or do not have neo-geo no more :-(

Try ebay.com

Theres a neo store on this site, Try that.
Also join the neo mailing list on this site as well, Post to that looking for something, You will probly get a response.

Theres ushually over 100 neo geo auctions on eBay, Some stuff is over priced but there are also a lot of deals as well

------------------
psdmini.gif

JoeHigashi

n00b
man this dion sounds pathetic, his name rings a bell though. did'nt he have a good neo site about 2 years back with roms and sound fix's and stuff?

JoeHigashi

n00b
would they sell the good MVS carts on ebay like:

MOTW
MSLUG2,X,3
KOF95,96,97

stuff like that??

or do you know someone trustworthy who is selling it?

C

Caris Nautilus

man this dion sounds pathetic, his name rings a bell though. did'nt he have a good neo site about 2 years back with roms and sound fix's and stuff?

I don't think he's ever had anything on his sites besides pics of him showing off his collection, lol

------------------
psdmini.gif

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
ROMs and sound fixes from dion? I doubt it. About a year ago I believe it was, he posted a message on DolphinLord's club on Yahoo!, asking if anyone knew how to capture a .JPG off the internet. The poor dumb bastard did not even know about right-clicking with a mouse to save a pic, so I doubt he could manage anything to do with emulation.

-BioMotor_Unitron

C

Caris Nautilus

Originally posted by BioMotor_Unitron:
ROMs and sound fixes from dion? I doubt it. About a year ago I believe it was, he posted a message on DolphinLord's club on Yahoo!, asking if anyone knew how to capture a .JPG off the internet. The poor dumb bastard did not even know about right-clicking with a mouse to save a pic, so I doubt he could manage anything to do with emulation.

-BioMotor_Unitron

LOL, thats hilarious. I bet he has Chris Ray type up all his posts for him, Since he doesn't know how to submit messages to this tricky board, haha

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
That is why I wonder, what does he contribute to NGF other than his ego? He certainly could not be the "brains" of the operation.
wink.gif

-BioMotor_Unitron

Mouse_Master

Support your local Sheriff, ,
Staff member
Dion was NOT NeoJorge, thats another old school Neo person.

------------------
Keith

mmlink.gif

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
Why can't we just call the old scrub "Sybil" or something????

He seems to have that as many "personalities" as her...

S

Silent_Scope

I just watched a movie called "Me, Myself, or Dion".
I think he has a split personality and that's why he loves to use fake names.
Maybe he loves crossdressing as Mai to show his bouncy chest.
Just feel sorry to this sorry ass.
Oh, I thought he wants to discuss "future" AES games in Neo forum. Where is he now?

C

Caris Nautilus

Originally posted by Silent_Scope:
I just watched a movie called "Me, Myself, or Dion".
I think he has a split personality and that's why he loves to use fake names.
Maybe he loves crossdressing as Mai to show his bouncy chest.
Just feel sorry to this sorry ass.
Oh, I thought he wants to discuss "future" AES games in Neo forum. Where is he now?

Yea i thought he wanted to talk about the games, And not have arguements in the neo community, I guess since none of us want his fake carts he got pissed and left. hehe

------------------
psdmini.gif

jbeedham

yeah he did that, ,
I got a link to Dion's site on my page...I think it is a decent Neo fan site (there are not that many left). For those of you that haven't seen it it shows of all his collections and some other peoples. Top favorite listing of games. It also talks about conversions and some other interesting stuff.

------------------
Check out my new site Game Collector at http://gamecollector.filetap.com

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
Watch out, jbeedham, when the East Coast Neo Fans wake up, they will start accusing you of being yet ANOTHER fake dion ID. I do not think you are (yet), I just think you are misinformed. Either way, please allow me to be the first to say it, "Man, you are either another fake dion ID or one of the NGF lackeys!"
wink.gif

-BioMotor_Unitron

PrOzErG

Sacrifice is pleasure, , ,
jbeedham maybe dion has like every Neo cart and all that shit but the guy is a retard just look at all the shit the guy posted in other forums

------------------
AnimationWizard2.gif

C

Caris Nautilus

To late unitron! hehe, I'm awake.

If this is DIon NOOOOOOOO not again.
Hmm well this guy comes out of nowhere and is praising Dion... Hmmmm anyone smell a rat? lol

Originally posted by BioMotor_Unitron:
Watch out, jbeedham, when the East Coast Neo Fans wake up, they will start accusing you of being yet ANOTHER fake dion ID. I do not think you are (yet), I just think you are misinformed. Either way, please allow me to be the first to say it, "Man, you are either another fake dion ID or one of the NGF lackeys!"
wink.gif

-BioMotor_Unitron

------------------

C

Caris Nautilus

BTW your thinking of Dions AOL fan page, Not neogeofreak.com...

Originally posted by jbeedham:
I got a link to Dion's site on my page...I think it is a decent Neo fan site (there are not that many left). For those of you that haven't seen it it shows of all his collections and some other peoples. Top favorite listing of games. It also talks about conversions and some other interesting stuff.

------------------