Check this out....

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
bloodbar.gif

You can clearly see that thoes Neo carts has been insert corrected and with NGF sellin them how could you tell if they used to be jap carts?.

I guess it looks like a ok deal, but if you dont mind the NGF corrected carts then place your bid.

If your looking for untouched original official SNK carts then look elsewhere.

------------------
akuma1.gif

Lord Illicious
Primal Massiah
Soul Reaver

Wu Dan Neo Devil of Illness http://www.illicious.net/
bloodbar.gif

[This message has been edited by Lord Illicious (edited January 07, 2001).]

S

Silent_Scope

I think it's okay but I got most of carts therefore I'll pass it to others.
Maybe you'll see Dion signs his name on every single cart
biggrin.gif

C

Caris Nautilus

The only problem you might have is, How many of those inserts are corected? I would hate to get them and find out some where, You know Dion, He thinks if he's the one correcting the inserts it makes them "official", But to everyone else they aren't

------------------
psdmini.gif

http://prizmdash.cjb.net

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
I bid on that auction for $800, because the systems worth $200, and the games are worth $20 each no matter how dionized they are.
I wouldnt pay more then that though.
That and I would jus tlove the opportunity to give him a negative for screwing up, if infact he did.

BakuretsuMutekiSid

Zero's Tailor
I just feel sorry for whoever wins this shit auction. He's gonna get burned no matter what.

I actually came across this auction earlier, when it was down to $300 or so. I got excited for those couple of seconds it took to bring up that auction screen. The name NGF is all it takes for me to look elswhere.

wjw123

Krauser's Henchman
Silent,

I guess NGF is trying to dump some junk. Private Auction - mmmm- this is very questionable.

William

S

Silent_Scope

I know.
One thing I don't like NGF auction is that you'll see those over-size words saying "NGF" or "We are the only one to carry....." some shits I couldn't remember. Just wonder who will win that auction.
wjw123, do you bid on that auction?

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
The auction is over $1,000.00 now. Poor bastards. One individual wised up, though. They retracted their $1,000.00 bid. Here is their reason.

"Multiple complaints at www.neo-geo.com, I'll buy something smaller first "

The bidder's identity is "protected" due to it being a private auction. dion makes them private for two reasons.

1. He does not want us emailing the bidders and telling them the truth about him and his basement bootleg operation.

2. He shill bids the auctions to a higher price (if we could see the bidders, half would be dkd4, DragonVideo, etc.).

-BioMotor_Unitron

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
You can veiw all items a person is bidding on even private auctions, if you search their user name under the sereach for all items bid on, by bidder, on the search page.