It May Not Be Considered News...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
...But after the last couple of days, everyone needs a bit of goofy fun. Follow the link: http://www.somethingawful.com/features/dancedancekarnov/index.htm

Yes, that is right, you too can play Dance, Dance Karnov! Requires Flash 5.0 plug-in, which will install at the site if you do not have it. Yes, it is actually something you play.
wink.gif

------------------
-BioMotor_Unitron
"Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto!"

That is funny, I just got an arcade Karnov cabinet 2 days ago, that shit is great!

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
Yes, I am sure the Vegas Duo would tell you there is nothing quite so entertaining as fat bald men dancing about in tight pants.
wink.gif
Seriously though, I thought it was just going to be a movie, the fact that they actually went to the trouble of making it playable is very cool.

------------------
-BioMotor_Unitron

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
Very COOL! I hope they continue with this, it was very well done.

------------------
"I read your moves like the funny papers"

N-T-M

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
Yes, imagine the possibilities! "Dance, Dance Legend Of Success Joe." "Dance, Dance Riding Hero." "Dance, Dance King Of Fighters." "Dance, Dance Mutation Nation." The list is endless!
wink.gif

------------------
-BioMotor_Unitron

djbomberman

NAM-75 Vet
That's some funny shit.....did you check out that guy that Hates everyone? Got a great sick twisted sense of humor.....Opheus send him your avatar pic.....

------------------
29406164.gif

---GROOVY!!!---

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
Actually, I think I have seen ORPHEUS' avatar pic there before. Is that where it came from, ORPHEUS?

------------------
-BioMotor_Unitron

PrOzErG

Sacrifice is pleasure, , ,
HHMMMM..... Finnaly karnov make's something good about his life
wink.gif

B

Bobak!

Awesome!

I love Karnov (it was my first NES game when I was a kid). Its neat to hear the NES sounds in the background (I also have his cameo in the Arcade & NES "Bad Dudes" and, of course, Karnov's Revenge)
smile.gif
smile.gif
biggrin.gif

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
Too bad there is no online play option, then I would show you that MY "Dance, Dance Karnov" skills are far superior.
wink.gif

Of course, dion could probably beat us all at it. No one knows shirtless, fat bald men in tight pants quite like he does.
wink.gif

karn_karnovstand.gif

------------------
-BioMotor_Unitron

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
I love this damn game, cracks me up. I've been playing it a lot when I am at work, annoing all around me.

Whats your highest sore Biomotor? I started writing mine down yesterday and my highest is 16000 exactly. Thats with missing a few in lvl 2, but I can bust off the 2 and 3x combos like a mo fucka!!! That would be the shit to have a multiplayer version.. I emailed the author telling him how much of a bad ass job he did and to keep the levels coming. I see it now... DDK tourneys world wide...

------------------
"I read your moves like the funny papers"

N-T-M

Status
Not open for further replies.