Spring Cleaning

B

Bobak!

I've gone throught the New & Rumors section and recatagorized/moved threads that make more sense elsewhere. So nobody start saying "somebody deleted my thread," just look around a little and you'll find it. Most of them went into Unrelated Topics.

\

[This message has been edited by Bobak! (edited April 11, 2001).]

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
i understand jjust doing your job and a good one at that!

------------------
lb2_setsunaslash.gif
Has my greed consumed me, of course!

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
Better get out the old vacuum cleaner, this makes what you did earlier look like light dusting.
frown.gif

------------------
-BioMotor_Unitron
"Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto!"

B

Bobak!

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by BioMotor_Unitron:
Better get out the old vacuum cleaner, this makes what you did earlier look like light dusting.
frown.gif

Jesus... I go out with a few ladies and next thing I know we've suffered growing pangs. I think these new folks are a little younger than us old timers
smile.gif

With that said, time to break out the dust-buster!

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
Yeah, back in our day, we had to play with only one hand, because we were using the other to crank the generator.
wink.gif

------------------
-BioMotor_Unitron
"Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto!"

Fat Cat Lim

Geese's Thug
Bobak!: Just a suggestion: You could move the topic and yet close the topic at the same time. Usually if you move it with the option of leaving it closed in the old forum, it would have a message at the top saying where you moved the topic to. That way you don't have to post a new message everytime you move a forum. Then after a few days, you can delete the old topic in the original forum.
smile.gif

Fat Cat Lim

------------------
Mysterious. Debonair. Criminally Insane.