All KOF 2000 owners please start talking about the game in 16 bit forum

Tokyo Drifter

Rugal's Thug
Alright, the game is now out people! Let's get some more talk about the actual ins and out of the game. I'm guessing the best place for this is in the 16 bit forum area so let's go. Frankly, I'm sort of dissapointed with the talk so far. With everyone talking about it's arrival for so long, it seems there isn't enough discussion regarding the actual game. Rather, people have just focused on wether they need an official/not official US version or phone calls to Japan.

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
It's good that you enjoy the game. But, maybe some pople don't play it alot or doesn't have much to say about it--I don't. It's good, but there are plenty of better Neo Geo/non Neo Geo games out there. Personally, I think the game plays alot like KOF 99 w/ some differences (mainly the infintes). And believe it or not, it's not like we play videogames all the time. I am only averaging an hour for over a month now
frown.gif

[This message has been edited by Master Terry Bogard (edited January 03, 2001).]

Tokyo Drifter

Rugal's Thug
That's too bad about your recreational game time. I have to really go out of my way to have game time, but this holiday break certainly helped me catch up. My point is, it's just a shame to have 99% of topics regarding KOF 2000 be about NGF or even NCS.

Ukyo

20 Year Member
Tokyo Drifter, there are some topics posted in the 16-bit area..."How do you rate kof 2000"

S

Silent_Scope

Me too. I used to play 4 hrs per day but right now not even an hour per week due to work everyday now (too bad I'm not a student anymore).
Plus....my KOF 2000 is still at local post office and I'll need to get it at 7:00am before I go to work. Can't wait to play KOF 2000~~~~

S

Silent_Scope

Tears are in my eyes.
Went to Post office at 7:00am before heading to work and got my KOF 2000~~~ After two weeks by USPS, well, I'm still happy~~~
Finally I'm on the KOF 2000 wagon~~ I brought my KOF 2000 with me to my office and everyone asks me what's in my hand. So cool. Still haven't had any chance to play coz I have meeting until 11:00am and there is no Neo AES system in my office. I'll have to wait and play it after I head home...happy happy, joy joy.

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
Originally posted by Silent_Scope:
Tears are in my eyes.
Went to Post office at 7:00am before heading to work and got my KOF 2000~~~ After two weeks by USPS, well, I'm still happy~~~
Finally I'm on the KOF 2000 wagon~~ I brought my KOF 2000 with me to my office and everyone asks me what's in my hand. So cool. Still haven't had any chance to play coz I have meeting until 11:00am and there is no Neo AES system in my office. I'll have to wait and play it after I head home...happy happy, joy joy.

Congratulations!!
Kiss your social life goodbye...
biggrin.gif