Today will be a *** & **** free day.

Shawn

snkusa.com
Today, all posts will be completely free of **** and ***.

Robi15

20 Year Member
Starting from now. That's a good idea.
icon7.gif
Ahh, sun is shining. Sitting at work. Would be nice with a cold Heineken indeed.
corkysm74.gif

------------------
NEOBIOS.gif

MVS all the way!

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Shawn thanks, for adopting the three star logo

------------------
lb2_setsunaslash.gif
Has my greed consumed me, of course!

PrOzErG

Sacrifice is pleasure, , ,
Yes that's the best idea this forum had since creating it !! Great man now no more **** and **** and ****

------------------
kofKAnimated2.gif

"Dont play with Fire !!"

D

donkeyman

Only today? Why not forever?
Everyone is happy that its over.

donkeyman

------------------
The path of the Ronin is long and hard

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
Well, I am sure that ****, that ******* son of a ********** **** will rear his ugly, misshapen head sooner or later. Seems to happen mainly when people have resolved never to mention him or his "business" again, and he is starved for attention.

------------------
-BioMotor_Unitron
"Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto!"

outsider

Benimaru's Hairdresser
Dude, what is this? No *** and no ****? Right, that will work. Just by saying **** and *** as everyone seems to have adopted now, that will just make more people ask wtf *** means. Shit, if you dont want to talk about ***, ****, Chris and the rest of the deal then just dont, but by making *'s and "neo geo armies" you arent exactly helping them go away, if thats what everyone wants so much.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
shawn it seems you are wrong, it wasnt a *** free day

------------------
lb2_setsunaslash.gif

C

Caris Nautilus

hehe, not with **** posting on these boards it aint... damn i want it all to end... really..

Krauser man, i'm sorry for anything bad i ever said about you. we all need to stick together to get rid of **** and ***

[This message has been edited by Caris Nautilus (edited April 11, 2001).]

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
caris im glad you said that
smile.gif
anyway i posted some topics at your site check them out. And i am sorry if i ever said anything bad myself caris
smile.gif

------------------
lb2_setsunaslash.gif

Shawn

snkusa.com
Dion is the biggest coward we have ever known. He would rather hide behind the fake names than use his own. He would rather email the members to post for him, because his word is worthless alone. The accounts Dion and chrisr have never been suspended from the forums, not for one day, not even for one hour.

The highest post count on the forums would go to ngf, once we combined all 20 of their bogus accounts. And he comes here to promote his site?!? What’s really sad is that both of their pages, all two that is, are merely a cut and paste from NCS. All he did was edit the prices and add a rainbow color scheme.

Prozerg’s new site has far more content:
http://members.tripod.com/prozerg0/index.htm

The duo desperately needs to find a new hobby. Time to put your entire collection back on ebay again Dion. If you’re really lucky, some newbie will come along and bid your private auction above $20k this time.

Metal Slug

Handheld Hitter,
WOW! Even now there is still stuff on these forums that goes way over my head??????????

Metal Slug!
Groovy!