To Samhain and Gui Long about last night's chat

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
I wasn't at my computer when you asked about Neo Enthusiast, Samhain! I apologize! I
decided to fold Neo Enthusiast after a small stint with SNK of Japan. SNK of USA was
raving about Neo Enthusiast and SNK of Japan took notice (this was the pre-Neo-Geo
Freak magazine days). SNK of Japan's reps spoke to SNK of America about my magazine,
but for some reason neither company could see eye to eye on a few things, and SNK of
Japan decided to disregard my effort because they had a magazine on the way (which
eventually became Neo-Geo Freak). The idea was to package a copy of Neo Enthusiast in
every Neo sold (or include a subscription card at least) but SNK of Japan shot it down. I was also suppose to help develop an official SNK USA magazine with Jorge Hicks (the man who took Chad Okada's place) but he was fired for a very serious matter... Anyway, I was shocked that you remembered Neo Enthusiast! When I was publishing it, I didn't think anyone really cared! Thanks for making my night!

------------------
terry1.gif

NeoLord
Neo-News and much more!

[This message has been edited by NeoLord (edited December 27, 2000).]

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

THAT MAG WAS THE SHIT!!! YES IM FROM THE OL SCHOOL AND REALLY FGN ENJOYED THE MAG,IT WAS THE ONLY ONE AROUND AT THE TIME..I STILL HAVE A FEW OF THEN TOO!IF YOU GOT ANY NEW SHIT GOIN, IM DOWN FOR A SUB...THANKS MAN FOR THE GREAT MEMORIES OF THE FIRST KIK ASS SNK NEO GEO MAGIZINE!!! THOSE WHERE THE GOOD OL DAYS...SAMHAIN