MVS to AES !Arcade!'s converters at ebay!!

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Where have you been, Robi? That news came out a long time ago on the forums . . . just look back into the News and Rumors past posts . . .

Robi15

20 Year Member
Chimp!!

Yeah!! Hahah. Sorry.. WOW. Things are moveing fastly here.. I have not had any time over in past months to check the air at neo-geo forum..

Do you know if anyone has tryed them out?

[This message has been edited by Robi15 (edited December 27, 2000).]

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
No one has one yet, so the verdict is not in about the converters. We should know about it pretty soon . . .

svenask

n00b
!Arcade! builds up all this hype for his converter and then pulls crap like this.

Just for that Mr. !Arcade! I've taken the $399 that would have went for your converter and bought a 2nd copy of KOF2000.

ASSHOLE!

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
svenask, !Arcade! did say that the converters are available for direct sale through his company. Don't jump to the conclusion that he won't sell direct, its much better for him to sell directly than to go through eBay where he pays a fee for each sale and must go through all the usual hassles (non-paying bidders, etc.). Don't be too quick to jump to conclusions . . . however, good choice to get a second copy of KOF2K, its definitely worth it as a backup
biggrin.gif

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
You can go back and edit your bad post, svenask. Just look to the right of the date/time posted, and you'll see a small pen and paper graphic. Just click on that, and you can edit your post.

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
svenask, !Arcade! did say that the converters are available for direct sale through his company.

They seemed to only after a round of complaints. Have fun with the converter, people.

S

Silent_Scope

Nobody got convertor yet? Weird...
I want to know so I can start buying MVS carts.