KOFEX2, Samurai Deeper Kyo, and Puzzle Fighter

The Black Knight

Cheng's Errand Boy
Points of interest...

The new character in KOFEX2, with the red hair. The little girl he's holding is wearing Chizuru's clothes. Could be Chizuru reincarnated. It's happened before with Nakoruru...except she got a lot smaller.

Then it would make sense if he brings her into battle. She wouldn't really be baggage. Instead, she'd likely be some kind of infinite-call striker, sort of like Chang/Choi in CVS2. That'd be neat. It'd probably lead into all sorts of infinites, though.

Just a guess, anyways. Something's definitely up with that little girl's familiar outfit...

Moving on, has anyone seen the screenshots of Samurai Deeper Kyo? I'm wary of PSOne games, but the art makes the game look like another Gekka no Kenshi (Last Blade). Plus, Samurai Deeper Kyo, from what little I've read and watched, has a kick-ass plot MORE than suitable for a Last-Blade-style treatment. I'm definitely going to be buying it, just in case.

And then there's Puzzle Fighter on GBA. That's going to be endless, endless fun for me, but...

...someone needs to follow it up with Magical Drop III. And Playmore/SNK Neo-Geo needs to attack the GBA development with more than "EX" games co-op'd with Marvelous. There's worlds of opportunity for all the classic Neo games on that system...hopefully, they realize that too.

Anyways, that's my two cents on some of what's coming up this xmas. Anyone who doesn't know about these titles, get to <a href="http://www.the-magicbox.com/" target="_blank">http://www.the-magicbox.com/</A> ...or something similar, and take a look in the back news.

- The Black Knight

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
By the way,
I got your message this evening and am waiting for you in the usual place. ;)

Daisuke Jigen

R.I.P.,, Dear Friend,
I like the looks of Samurai Deeper Kyo.

Its sad that it will probably be better than KoFEX2.

Ran Thrie

Zero's Tailor
I was seriously thinking about getting SDK, but December is the month of too many games....
KOF2002 and Guilty GearXX will be my only two goals right now.

Orochi´s third ancestor

New Challenger
Originally posted by The Black Knight:
<strong>Points of interest...

The new character in KOFEX2, with the red hair. The little girl he's holding is wearing Chizuru's clothes. Could be Chizuru reincarnated. It's happened before with Nakoruru...except she got a lot smaller.
--------------------------------------------------
Could be Chizuru´s sister, she was killed by orochi on the KOF saga history...
Then it would make sense if he brings her into battle. She wouldn't really be baggage. Instead, she'd likely be some kind of infinite-call striker, sort of like Chang/Choi in CVS2. That'd be neat. It'd probably lead into all sorts of infinites, though.
Infinite strikers are just bored and disgusting!
Just a guess, anyways. Something's definitely up with that little girl's familiar outfit...

Moving on, has anyone seen the screenshots of Samurai Deeper Kyo? I'm wary of PSOne games, but the art makes the game look like another Gekka no Kenshi (Last Blade). Plus, Samurai Deeper Kyo, from what little I've read and watched, has a kick-ass plot MORE than suitable for a Last-Blade-style treatment. I'm definitely going to be buying it, just in case.
If you buy it please tell me how is and maybe I could buy it too!
And then there's Puzzle Fighter on GBA. That's going to be endless, endless fun for me, but...

...someone needs to follow it up with Magical Drop III. And Playmore/SNK Neo-Geo needs to attack the GBA development with more than "EX" games co-op'd with Marvelous. There's worlds of opportunity for all the classic Neo games on that system...hopefully, they realize that too.
May be a good title for my GBA...let´s see
Anyways, that's my two cents on some of what's coming up this xmas. Anyone who doesn't know about these titles, get to <a href="http://www.the-magicbox.com/" target="_blank">http://www.the-magicbox.com/</a> ...or something similar, and take a look in the back news.

- The Black Knight</strong><hr></blockquote>
Thanks for the info dude!
:D

[ October 16, 2002: Message edited by: Orochi´s third ancestor ]</p>