Hello!

Lyte Edge

Quartermaster,
Hello everybody! I've been lurking on this board for a little while now and finally decided to sign up!

I'm Lee(Not Lee James, just Lee!) from the Neo Geo ML for those of you who are on there as well...

Lee

------------------
Lee
------
"Issue the JUSTICE!!"

Shawn

snkusa.com
Hello Lee, and welcome to the forums. Glad you put up this post because I was about to delete your user name. Dion has been creating user name after user name trying to stir up trouble.

Lyte Edge

Quartermaster,
Yeah, actually that was why I decided to do it. It still amazes me that Dion will go to great lengths just to annoy everyone. I mean, you'd think he'd be SO busy with the "great success" of NGF and all. :P

Lee

Lyte Edge

Quartermaster,
While this is up...might as well try this.

Test: Sig.

Lee

------------------
"Issue the JUSTICE!!"
*removed anime pic, received complaint from the webmaster of animeshrine.com

[This message has been edited by Shawn (edited April 09, 2001).]

Lyte Edge

Quartermaster,
One mo' time. Sorry if that last image took too long to load in case someone is actually reading this.

Lee

------------------
"Issue the JUSTICE!!"
gallery.php

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
shawn please call him "DIMON" that way hje gets no publicity by the way whats new??

------------------
This would have been a picture had i takin the time to make it.
lb2_setsunaslash.gif

Lyte Edge

Quartermaster,
"shawn please call him "DIMON" that way hje gets no publicity by the way whats new??"

-If you're trying to label me as "Dion," please don't insult me that much! (^_^
wink.gif

I can assure you that I'm NOT Dion; I just had the misfortune of signing up when he was posting dumb messages here.

All I'm trying to do is see what happens to my profile right now with different pics. :/

Lee

------------------
"Issue the JUSTICE!!"
insertcutout1.gif

Shuuchan

Crossed Swords Squire
Hi welcome to this wonderful forum

hmm so far doesnt seem like dion

------------------
mendou.jpg

-Shuuchan

Lyte Edge

Quartermaster,
"Hi welcome to this wonderful forum

hmm so far doesnt seem like dion"

-Hi, no Mendo, I'm definitely not Dion!! Can I get somebody to back me up here?! Shawn sort of did...let's see, Big Bear, Curtis(Vinyl Boy), Lord Wan-Fu(BasaraK), SOMEBODY from the Neo ML back me up!!
smile.gif

Lee

------------------
"Issue the JUSTICE!!"
insertcutout1.gif

Shuuchan

Crossed Swords Squire
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Lyte Edge:
"Hi welcome to this wonderful forum

hmm so far doesnt seem like dion"

-Hi, no Mendo, I'm definitely not Dion!! Can I get somebody to back me up here?! Shawn sort of did...let's see, Big Bear, Curtis(Vinyl Boy), Lord Wan-Fu(BasaraK), SOMEBODY from the Neo ML back me up!!
smile.gif

Lee

Damn youve seen Urusei Yatsura !? Your already cool.

Lyte Edge

Quartermaster,
"Damn youve seen Urusei Yatsura !? Your already cool."

-Heh heh, yeah, I'm a big anime and manga fan! I'm only 19, but because of my father and brother, I got into this stuff pretty early(1989) and by 1992 I was an anime/manga FREAK!
smile.gif
My current favorite anime series are Agent Aika and The Irresponsible Captain Tylor, both of which were made by some of the same people. They also made Project A-Ko as I recall...

Anyway, UY is a great series! I love all of Rumiko Takahashi's works, but Ranma 1/2 is definitely my favorite. I got all the Lum*Urusei Yatsura comics that Viz put out(wish they'd finish it), but only have a few of the tapes(1, 2, and 18[I wanted to see some later episodes!]), and also Movie #2(Beautiful Dreamer). Isn't UY supposed to come out on DVD with like a ton of episodes crammed onto each disc? (I want a Riding Bean DVD Dammit!!)

Lee

------------------
"Issue the JUSTICE!!"
insertcutout1.gif

Lyte Edge

Quartermaster,
DP

[This message has been edited by Lyte Edge (edited April 09, 2001).]

Shuuchan

Crossed Swords Squire
Their releasing UY on DVD (v26-end will be DVD only) but its the same number of episodes per disc, I havent heard anything about extras tho. Its great to see more UY fans, I also love all of takhashis works but UY will allways be my favorite. Except why whenever they make tkahashi TV shows they insist on changing it is beyond me, I loved ranmas 1st season wish the whole show was that way.

Lyte Edge

Quartermaster,
"Their releasing UY on DVD (v26-end will be DVD only) but its the same number of episodes per disc, I havent heard anything about extras tho."

-Man, that sucks...I was hoping for at least 7-8 episodes per disc. I heard that there were NO extras(other than linear notes of course) and that the show would also be sub-only(probably because they dubbed what? two episodes?), something that doesn't bother me in the slightest(I prefer Japanese dialogue) but will definitely turn some people off.

"Its great to see more UY fans, I also love all of takhashis works but UY will allways be my favorite. Except why whenever they make tkahashi TV shows they insist on changing it is beyond me, I loved ranmas 1st season wish the whole show was that way. "

-Yeah, although in Ranma's case I liked the the changed stuff because then I was at least watching something different from the manga I already had. In some cases it's dumb though...like when they replaced Gosunkugi with Kuno's "ninja"(what was his name again?). I know that they did that particular switch as to not offend any viewers(Gosunkugi had some relgious stuff going on there), but I thought that Japanese were a lot less strict with stuff like that.

Lee

------------------
"Issue the JUSTICE!!"
insertcutout1.gif